Secrets, Bruises, and a Court Date

Speak of the devil

[Gee’s pov] 15

When Jen pointed at Jake this morning and I saw a suspicious scar across his stomach. I slammed my coffee down, it spilling all over the table.

“Gerard calm down, he could of hit something a-” she started

“Or someone hit him” I say as anger started to build up.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom, I tried the door but Jake locked it. I twisted the door knob and broke the lock. I'll fix that later’ I thought and walked in and sat on the edge of the tub, Jen did the same.

Jake was sitting on the toilet hugging his knees to his chest.

“Can we talk to you?” I ask. Jake was silent for a moment then asked,

“Do I have to talk?” I looked at him sternly, and he huffed out a “Okay”. I took a deep breath to relax myself before asking him questions.

“Where did you get that scar from?” I nod towards his mark.

“I hit a fence when i was skateboarding”, he explained, but I knew it was a bunch of fucking bullshit. he knew i didn't believe him.

“Jake Arthur Way tell me the truth! did Lucy do that to you?” I half shouted, tightening my grip on the tub. His eyes became teary and he finally nodded.

“Yes, she did she cu-” was all he got out before I got up and stormed out, anger fuming through me. I have a call to make. ‘ no one hurts my son. they hurt him they mess with me. I thought out loud. I hear a faint muffles of my name being called.

“DAD WAIT!” Jake yelled out, and ran in front of me, with his arms stretched out to each side.

“Jake please move, I need to make a call” I said pushing pass him.

“She didn't mean to! She was drunk dad it’s not her fault!” he sobbed and grabbed my right leg.

“It doesn’t matter Jake! She shouldn’t lay a hand on you in the first place!” I shout and pulled him off my leg.

I walk into the living and grabbed my cell off the coffee table. “That bitch is never going to hurt you again” I say half shouting, dialing her number.

“Watch your language Gerard!” Jen says comforting Jake. The baby starts crying and Jake ran to her room, Jen fallowed him. Before I could finish dialing Lucy’s number my phone started to ring. The lit up screen read... well speak of the fucking devil...”Lucy”.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating but here is a chapter and thank you for reading! comments would be geerately appreciated! :P