Secrets, Bruises, and a Court Date

The Voicemail

I stepped outside for a quick smoke. I pulled out my phone to check if I missed any calls. My screen read 1 new voicemail. I hit listen and put the phone to my ear.and took a drag from the cigarette. The message was from Jen.

“Hey bro.” Mikey said. I put my finger up telling him to wait a second; so I can finish listening to the message. He nodded his head and checked his phone.

“Shhiitt, thats not good. I said and flipped my phone shut as I took another drag.

“What’s wrong?” Mikey asked staring at the ground.

I took a long drag and took it out of my mouth before I answered, “Jen left me a message and she didn’t sound to happy.”

“Oohhh thats not good. What’d she say?” Mikey laughed. I gave him a hard stare.

“That I have a lot of explaining to do.” I said putting out my smoke.

“You better ca-”

“I’m gonna go, I’ll call you later, okay?” I cut him off,and headed to my car.

“Ok later bro.” he replied and I heard the door shut. I reached my car and got in. ‘Fuck! I wonder what I did wrong. Well I’ll find out once I get home. But first I need coffee.’ I told myself and drove in the direction of my home.
♠ ♠ ♠
sry it took so long to update. comment