Detentions Aren't All That Bad

Meeting him

So there's this guy, and everyone's jealous of him. I’m glad he’s mine. His name is Matthew Charles Sanders. He has perfect eyes, dimples, and muscles. God, he’s fantastic! My names Sydney; but I prefer Syd. I have long black hair, green eyes, and I'm 17. Matt and I met in a detention, of course! I beat up some chick that my boyfriend cheated on me with, and Matt on the other hand cursed out a teacher. Well this is where we start.

**Flashback-Detention-**
“Nice of you to join us, Ms. Allen” said Miss Connors. “My names Syd.” I said, uber snotty. Today I wore my Metallica shirt, a red and black plaid skirt with black fishnet stockings and a pair of black converse. “Very well, take your seat Syd.” she said sounding aggravated. I sat down next to some boy, he looked super pissed and he was mumbling. He had big muscles, and green eyes, he was so...so pretty. “You two keep it quiet I have to run an errand, so keep your mouths shut!” and with that she was gone. “Bitch” me and the mystery kid and I said at the same time. We locked eyes and laughed “Names Matt” his voice was oh god, it was amazing. “Sydney, but call me Syd.” I said smiling, he smiled right back...OMG, the kid had dimples. He already won me over. “We should totally hangout some time” he whispered to me. “For sure, Matt.” I whispered back. We smiled at each other, and then I blushed and looked away; then he laughed. By that time the teacher was back and the detention was over and we went outside. We traded numbers for texting, “Ill talk to you later Matt” “Yup, bye” he said smiling and he gave me a hug. Jeez, that hug was fantastic.

*End of Flashback**
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo