The closest thing to being caught is lying.(A step-sibling affair)

Chapter:6

I lifted my right foot, who ever was kissing me was at least a foot taller then me in heels, my eyes were wide open and I still couldn’t see the person's face, I had one option.

I brought my right foot back and let it go right to the area that is the most vulnerable to the male species, our kiss broke and the guy whimpered, backing away holding his private part, that should teach who ever it is not to lay one on me without my knowledge.

"What the fuck?!" he screamed and that’s when I realized who it was.

"Don’t what the fuck me, you know not to kiss someone in the dark like that." I was laughing I cant actually believe he laid a kiss on me.

"Nick are you ok?" I asked bending down with him, I looked at his face even in the dark it was redder then a tomato and you know how red a tomato is.

"Do I look fucking ok to you?" he questioned, I just kept up the giggling noise's I was making.

"Well…" I trailed off; he gave me a death stare and finally stood up.

"Its not funny, you just fucking kicked me in the shun." I held up my hands.

"I know but if it wasn’t for you grabbing me like that and kissing me that wouldn’t of happened now would it?" this is the most we have actually said to each other in like a week.

"Where are we anyways?" I asked looking around the room, it had a fireplace placed in the center with vintage white chairs surrounding it, the floor was wood and there were books everywhere.

"Look around." He replied sarcastically, I shot him a death glare before spinning in a circle to look at the whole room.
"Is there a light in this room?" I asked looking in his direction.

"Does it look like I live here too you?" he responded with another question, I hate when he does that ugh!

"Well asshole you dragged me in here." My arms where crossed over my chest and my face was fixed to an angered expression.

"And why is that you think I did that?" I rolled my eyes again, no manners.

"Look here asshole the kiss was not memorable it wasn’t even good, you don’t grab people and kiss them like that." I took a deep breath, what's wrong with some people?

"Will if you gave it a chance, then it would have been." I rolled my eyes and walked to the door or where I thought the door was, I searched for the knob and pulled on it, wait! It wouldn’t open, I pulled on it again I really didn’t want to be stuck in here with nick oh dear god.

"What's wrong?" he questioned, we where so far that you couldn’t even here the party going on downstairs and it's all because I had to use the stupid bathroom, which I still have to use.

"What's wrong? What's wrong-" I dropped my hands off the knob, there was no use of trying to open it, it was locked from the outside in. You have to be shitting me.

"We're locked inside that’s what's wrong!" I screamed turning back to him, he was right behind me and a little to close.

"How are we locked in?" he asked calmly, I let out a breath.

"I don’t know why don’t you check?" I moved from out of the way. He tried the knob, he even pulled on it but the door wouldn’t open.

"Now look at what you have done." My eyes grew wide because of his accusation.

"Me?" I said pointing at myself in the dark.

"Yea you, you did something to the knob." I rolled my eyes, how am I supposed to do something to the knob?

"Look its not like I want to be stuck in here with you anyways nick."

"Ok since we're stuck in here we might as well find the light switch." He moved his hands along the wall in search of the light switch; he must have found it because the light switched on.

"Thank god." I whispered, I was finally able to see the room and it was a full-blown library, I'd say that there was at least 600 books in here tops.

"Gosh we're stuck in a freakin library, you have to be kidding me?" I walked over to the vintage chairs and fell into one, it felt so good.

"Yes god is punishing you for not reading." I said to him, he was posted up on the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"How do you know that I don’t read?" he questioned pushing himself off the wall and walking over to me.

"Look at you nick." He did a fake laugh and sat on the coffee table.

"What's wrong with me, I think I'm pretty sexy." Now it was my turn to let out a fake laugh.

"Right?" I said while taking off my heels, they were killing my feet.

"So you're talking to me now?" I looked up from unbuckling my left heel.

"I guess so." We stared at each other no blinking, no swilling, no nothing just staring into each other's eyes.

"What?" I broke the eye contact.

"Nothing." I had already made up my mind that we were at war but I couldn’t keep my promise, we had to talk about our attraction.

"So when do you think we'll get out of here?" he asked looking around at the whole bunch of books on the shelves.
"To tell you the truth I don’t know, we're at a party trapped in a mini library, I'd say never." He laughed showing his straight white teeth, his dimples even appearing.

"Yea that’s what I was thinking, do you have your cell phone on you?" crap if only I had placed in the back of my bra like I always do but no not tonight I had to put it in my stupid purse, which was with my coat in the stupid coat closet.

"No not right now. What about you?" I questioned getting comfy in the chair.

"Nop I left in my car." I can't believe this. Well at least we get to talk our problems out.

"That’s just great." I let out.

"Well this is the perfect time to talk." He brought it up first thank god because I didn’t know how I was going to bring that certain topic up.

"Yea it is, you start." I invited, he looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his.

"I like you Alex and that’s not suppose to be right." he looked into my eyes.

"I know." that’s all I could say.

"I guess we were moving towards it, with the amount of time we spend together and our playfulness towards each other." I leaned over and took his hand, I didn’t know what I was doing but it felt so right.

"And when you started dating Mick-" I laughed he didn’t know his name.

"Matt its Matt." I corrected, our eyes stayed on one another like a microscope on a target.

"Whatever, when you started dating him I admit I was jealous, I still am." I smiled.

"Now you know how I feel with your many girlfriends."

"What?" he questioned.

"Now you know how I feel when you get a new girlfriend, I like you too always have since the first time I saw you at that restaurant and I wanted you to kiss me in that pool." I moved closer to him on the chair.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yea really."

"But we can't be together can we?" I looked away for the first time since our conservation began.

"No we cant." It hurts so much to say those three words to him.

"Why?" I stood up dropping his hand in the process, he stood up with me and I looked up into his face.

"Because we're practically related." I looked down at our feet.

"But are we?" he questioned bringing up my face to look up at his.

"No." I whispered he brought his forehead down to mines we looked into each other's eyes.

"Then we can be together."

"How nick? I'm dating matt and what if our parents find out, what if anyone finds out." He smiled.

"We keep it a secret." Before I could answer, his soft, warm lips were on mines, they moved like magic his hands finding their way down to my waist.

His tongue grazed my bottom lip for permission and I granted it, if this is what its going to be like to kiss Nick Madison then I'm all for it.

"What the hell?" we both heard before quickly separting.