Status: HAVING THE BIGGEST WRITER'S BLOCK EVER. FUUUUCKKKK

Break Down The Walls

seis

The rest of the week passed by rather smoothly. I still saw all the boys who were still just as nice, and still came up to see me and talk. I was relieved when they did so, as it was nice to know they wanted to talk to me even if I was not available. It showed me that we had a connection past physical attraction, even though it was one-sided. I even came and watched a few practices here and there, and although it had only been a week, I was finding myself growing closer and closer to these boys. We were suddenly texting and calling each other, and I was helping them with their girl problems, in just a matter of days. We most definitely took the cake for fastest best friends awards.

They were crazy, weird and obnoxious. They were almost always sweaty and they joked around all the time, making everyone uncomfortable. But they were also so incredibly loveable and so genuinely nice. And their love for the game was astounding. They were so dedicated on the field, but so laid back and funny off. It was the perfect balance.

I got a few sexual comments about my boyfriend and how he could not please me like they could, but other than that it was fine. The only one who took it rather badly was Fernando. He had completely changed from when I first met him. Before, he had been nice and sweet, with a dashing smile. Now he was just plain mean and rude.

On Wednesday, we met in the coffee room.

“Hola Fernando! How are you today?” I asked, giving him a small smile.

“I have to go, I wouldn’t want your boyfriend to be upset that you’re talking to another man.” he sneered, glaring at me. His reaction had been cold and mean, and I had been shocked by his response.

On Thursday, Fernando walked past me in the hallway, as I was replying to an email from a press company.

“Stop texting your boyfriend and get to work.” he had snapped at me.

His comments had become nasty and downright hurtful, and I found myself beginning to hate him. He was so fake, if he had once been nice and could change that fast, he obviously wasn’t who I thought he was. As far as I knew, I wanted nothing to do with him.

On Friday, Fernando, Sergio and Xabi were walking towards the door as I was heading back from the copy room.

“Soppppphhhiiiieee!” Sergio squealed, jumping on me excitedly.

“Serrrggiiioooo!” I squealed in response, laughing loudly.

“We are going to lunch, come with us, si?” Sergio asked, his grin stretching from ear to ear.

I was about to politely decline since Fernando, aka THE DEVIL, was going to be there but he cut in before I could say anything.

“Oh, Sophie has a lot of work to do. I’m sure she has plenty of other things on her plate.” he said quickly, before walking out the front door. I rolled my eyes and said goodbye to Sergio and Xabi, before heading up back to my office.

A little later in the day, Del Bosque came to see me in my office.

“How are you doing today Sophie?” he asked, sitting down at a chair casually.

“I’ve been really good, I mean a little busy, but I’m dealing.” I smiled, clicking my pen shut.

“You know Sophie, I am actually really surprised about how fast these boys have come around with you. I’ve never seen them adapt to someone around here so quickly. They genuinely love you!” Del Bosque remarked.

“Well they’re all very nice guys, so I’m lucky to work with them!” I said, clenching my jaw when I thought of Fernando. What I had just said was true, well except for Fernando.

“Okay, well I’ll let you get back to work, and if I don’t see you again, I’ll see you Monday Sophie!” he said, waving goodbye as he got up. I said goodbye as well, and went back to my computer.

Work went by fast, and I couldn’t help but feel excited. Tomorrow I would go on my date with Emilio, and I could tell him all about the stress at work, and we could talk.

Before I knew it, it was time to go home and I felt myself impatient for Saturday night to roll around.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is a smallish update (2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY) but you guys make me so happy(:
thank you so much, i cant even begin to say how much i love you all.

~~~OHHH FERNANDO, getting a little pissy now are we? o.O
im already on my next chaptuhhh, yayaya shit is about to go down! wooo ;)