Status: HAVING THE BIGGEST WRITER'S BLOCK EVER. FUUUUCKKKK

Break Down The Walls

ocho

Shortly after Emilio had left, I had fallen asleep. I hadn’t slept in over 33 hours and with the stress of everything that had just happened, I was extremely tired. I awoke from my long slumber, it was at 5:45 on Monday morning. I was so exhausted; I had slept through the rest of my Sunday.

First order of business, was my stomach. I made myself a king size bowl of cheerios and put 4 spoonfuls of sugar on it. Now that I was single, I had no one to impress so I was going to get fat, I told myself.

While I was munching on my extremely healthy breakfast, I walked around the apartment which suddenly felt naked. All of Emilio’s stuff was gone, and there were awkward empty gaps all over the house.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of emotion flow through my body, and sob broke through my body.

And I started crying. I couldn’t stop, because every time that I did, I just cried harder. I fell to the ground, put my bowl aside, and hugged myself as I broke down. I felt so alone suddenly, so stupid and so angry at having kept this relationship going for so long.

It took me a while to realize, but I hadn’t grieved since the entire situation had ended and it was suddenly hitting me at full force. I cried because I was single. I cried because I had been so stupid for not ending it so soon. I cried because I had been cheated on. I cried because I was crying about the whole thing.

I cuddled up in a ball and laid there. I didn’t know what to do, so I just laid there like a larva.

Like a motherfucking larva.

This was pathetic, and I was stronger than this. I mentally slapped myself to get up, and when that didn’t work I physically slapped myself, which I had to do several times to actually work. I groaned and got up quietly, looking at the clock to see what time it was.

Jumping up suddenly when I saw that it was 6:30 already, I ninja ran into the shower. I let the warm water cascade down my body, trying to desperately wash away any reminiscent memories of Emilio. Easier said than done.

When I got out of the shower, I felt like shit.

I let my wet hair down, put on no makeup, and got dressed quickly. I got to work right before 8, and grabbed a pair of sunglasses that had been laying around in my car. I put them on hastily, and got out of the car quickly, grabbing my purse and blackberry.

Walking towards the office, I saw the devil exiting out of his car and making his way towards the same door I was. He was wearing black shorts and a Spain Para Vida (Spain for life) jersey. He had a soccer bag slung over his shoulder and he was running his hands through his hair absentmindedly. I didn’t feel like dealing with that douchenugget, so I walked faster.

“You can’t avoid me, we work in the same place.” I heard a male voice call from behind me.

I stopped in my tracks but didn’t turn around. “Well I can try pretty damn hard, Torres.” I sneered.

“Oh, how sassy are you? I’m sure your boyfriend finds you to be quite the handful. Sure he can handle all of you?” he laughed, suddenly much closer to me.

I spinned around quickly, whipping my glasses off to expose my puffy eyes that were now brimming with tears.

“You don’t know anything about me or my private life, so don’t act like you do. For the record, he is my ex-boyfriend and no he could not handle me.” I spit out, tears spilling out.

I put my glasses back on and walked insides, leaving a very shocked Fernando Torres standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
yaya i know this update sucks arabian nuts.

deal with it <3