Status: Alive

I Don't Need a Cloak to Become Invisible

Broken Broomstick

It was dark and cold as the wind ripped through my dark hair. I wonder if anyone would care if I jumped... I think not. It was almost comforting, the relief I thought I might feel. But something distracted me, I heard glasses clinging together.

I realized I had already jumped from the astronomy tower and was heading for the ground fast. It was no longer comfort I felt. My heart was racing as I tried kicking, but before I hit the ground, it went black.

I shot up, gasping as my heart continued to race. Madam Pomfrey shouted from her office ''I'm coming in a bit dear'' I rubbed my temples as yesterdays events came flooding back. Ah! Quidditch. A bludger desecrated my broom, brilliant! now I have to send mom and dad yet another letter about it. I frowned as Madam Pomfrey rushed back with a smelly liquid she clearly intended for me to drink.

''But madam! I'm perfectly fine! Honest!'' I whined. She cast me a strict look and put the bottle on the bedside table. I groaned when she shut her office door. ''This is bloody vile!'' I shouted to no one in particular.

Daring to smell the horrible stench. I gagged but took it otherwise. Almost vomiting, but controlling my repulsed stomach.

When I exited the hospital wing I heard familiar mischievous laughter just ahead. I smiled and draped an arm over Fred and George's shoulders. ''Hey Charlotte'' they grinned ''Hello boys, what are you up to?'' I asked.

They told me there plans to embarrass Snape, by getting Katie to open her shirt a bit and flirt with him. I laughed so hard I felt I might cry. When I grudgingly pulled myself away from the Weasley twins I walked up the many stairs that lead to the Ravenclaw house door.

***
I walked down the crowded great hall, Fred and George soon joining me for breakfast. They shoved their mouths with food before we even sat down at the Ravenclaw breakfast table, where I was sorted into on my first year. I laughed as they went for seconds.

''Would it kill you to close your mouth?'' I begged of the identical red heads. ''Yes'' they said in unison. I grinned and shoved a grape in Fred's mouth. 'Mmm...'' he chewed and stole more.

George and Fred were chuckling as they wrote something down and I felt left out. I pouted and snatched it away, in it held my crush for Oliver Wood, the Griffindor Quidditch Caption.

I blushed furiously and ripped it up before dropping it into my goblet of water. They snickered evilly and teased me about it until I ran away.

Quidditch practice was brutal and I could barely walk. I had force myself to walk up those thousands of stairs, and to my house before retiring to the girls dormitory.