Status: Alive

I Don't Need a Cloak to Become Invisible

What?

I've been wandering around aimlessly, both body and mind. For a long while, just thinking, staring into the world beyond. My icy blue eyes glued to where they were last. It was almost addicting. Hearing absolutely nothing around me. No chatter, no laughter, no nothing. Just me, in a still, noiseless world. This must be how Luna feels all the time.

And then... I saw chocolate brown eyes. I jumped a bit, and looked down, intimidated by his gaze. ''Sorry'' he laughed, I shook my head dismissively. ''I've been calling your name'' Oliver added. ''Oh, i'm sorry'' I finally looked up, smiling sheepishly. A blush rising on my unsuspecting cheeks.

''Fred and George have been looking for you'' he informed, messing with the hem of his uniform shirt. I nodded ''Oh, okay thanks. Where are they?'' I asked looking around. ''Common room... Gryffindor.'' He smiled and I forgot to breathe. ''Ok thanks'' I waved and walked in the direction of the twins.

I told the lady the password and entered. Seeing non other then, Fred and George. ''HELLO!'' I greeted rather hyper. They jumped up from the scarlet sofa near the fireplace. ''THERE YOU ARE!'' they both embraced me in a bone crushing hug. I gasped for air, managing to choke out a desperate plea. ''Please... L-let...go...?''.And they granted my wish. I put a hand to my heart, in hopes to slow its pace. They chuckled and said in unison ''Sorry''.
***
''So did Wood ask you yet?'' they asked sitting on opposite sides of me. ''Ask me what?'' I asked, not looking up from my homework. ''Never mind'' They said together a mischievous smile on their secretive faces.

''What?'' I asked, nosily. ''You'll see''' they grinned.