Status: Alive

I Don't Need a Cloak to Become Invisible

You make me feel like I am whole again

Charlotte sorrowfully entered the train, taking one last lingering glance at the school she grew up in, sighing sadly as she walked to an empty compartment.

She shut the glass door behind her, sitting down on the far left cushioned seat.

It opened what a shockingly loud slam, and a pair of ginger heads popped in. They flashed a winning smile and attempted to both fit through the small sliding door.

Charlotte shook her head silently, a smile tugging on her previously sad full lips.

Finally someone pushed one in and pulled the other out, laughing at their humourous stupidity.

She knew that laugh, it belonged to the one and only Oliver Wood.

He appeared in the doorway, smiling brightly as he stepped through. He took the seat next to Charlotte, after having to fight over it with George.

She laughed lightly, shaking her head.

He kissed her cheekbone, causing a light pink blush to appear under his lips. He felt the sudden warmth and unintentionally smiled.

''Ugh! Get a room.'' Fred and George exited the small compartment, disgust displayed on their slightly freckled faces.

Charlotte laughed lightly, looking out the window as the train began to move.

Oliver wanted so badly to tell her he loved her, right then and there but it always seemed to upset her.

He watched as the sun peering in through the small window, played with the color of her hair, excentuating the lighter shades of raven black and making it look more brown.

The sun kissed her pale skin adoringly as she gazed contently out of the closed window, watching familiar scenery flash past her eyes.

He bit his lip, how one person could be this endlessly beautiful puzzled him. He wanted to hold her forever and never let go.

She glanced over at him, her eyes falling onto his lips and lingeringly made their way to his deep brown eyes.

His heart set ablaze and a frame shaking shiver shot up his spine. He couldn't help but stare, she was far to beautifully fascinating.

She looked down at her hands, which resided on her lap. A light blushed painted her cheeks, like a paintbrush on a canvas.

He lightly lifted her chin, placing a soft sweet kiss on her plump pink lips, although it didn't last long, it felt like an eternity of heavenly bliss.

''Oliver...?'' She quietly spoke, her voice nearly inaudible.

''Yes?'' He asked, he loved to hear her speak his name.

''You... you um... mean a lot to me. You know that, right?'' She avoided his piercing gaze, playing with her hands.

He smiled unintentionally, his heart beating all the more ruthlessly from within his chest. ''Of course!''

''Okay'' She breathed, smiling faintly as she glanced up at him.

He couldn't simply refrain from kissing her. He wished the train never stopped so he wouldn't have to leave that moment.