Status: Alive

I Don't Need a Cloak to Become Invisible

And all the things that you never ever told me, and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me

A few weary weeks had past for Charlotte, it's a terrifying thing to realize how much someone means to you, that one single tiny person has the ability to crush your soul within their hands.

She's finally seen just how much she needs Oliver and that alone would send her shaking. A silent tear journeyed its way down her fair cheek as she scribbled with ink on a parchment.

Dear Oliver:

Is it alright if I see you? she wrote, wiping the tear before it could stain the thin piece of paper.

~Charlotte

Oliver was drafted by Puddlemore United a few days prior to this letter, and nothing could make her happier. He was doing nothing but exactly what he always wanted.

As his skill increased, as did his fan base and Charlotte knew he could have any girl he ever wanted, she always thought that.

She didn't want to hold him back from meeting a beautiful, nice girl that he would one day, possibly love.

But also because he would soon start to feel differently of her, and she wanted to save her heart from total mutilation.

Her reasons were mostly selfish and based on her persistent fear that one day he would leave her. So she was going to leave, before she was left.

They a few blocks down from her lonesome house, it lay out of sight and far into the trees.

''Hey!'' Oliver smiled warmly, his heart strumming a painfully wonderful beat from within his chest.

She smiled faintly, although the sadness was still evident in her cloudy grey eyes. ''Oliver...?

She opened her mouth slightly, looking away from his big brown eyes. ''I don't think we can do this anymore.'' She peeked up at him, her heart pounding painfully within her chest.

''What do you mean?'' He asked, his heart raging warningly from inside his ribcage.

''I- we can't be together... anymore.'' She took a quiet but deep breath.

He opened his mouth to speak, until a gut wrinching pain ripped through his wildly beating heart.

He swallowed the lump in his throat, forcing the pained words for his lips. ''W-What? Please don't tell me your serious!'' He took her hands in his, tears pricking ruthlessly at his eyes.

She tried hard to not give in, and succeeded. ''I am! I-I don't want to... to see you again.'' She took her hands back, starting to storm off before she could break down there.

His heart hurt far to much, and all he could do was stand there.

She quietly cried as she walked away, her pace quickening with every tear.