Status: Alive

I Don't Need a Cloak to Become Invisible

Did You Hear?

I was gushing in my mind about how unbelievably beautiful Oliver was. His chocolate brown eyes, and the way he smiles. How cute he looks when he's stressed about Quidditch (which is mostly all the time).

How he knows absolutely nothing about muggle ways. And pouts when he feels left out. The way he is completely oblivious to the effect he has on girls.

Then BAM! right in my face where identical red headed, mischievous smiling boys, a.k.a Fred and George. 'GAH!'' I jumped back. ''Scared you there, did we?'' they asked after their little giggle fit. ''No I was extremely happy about you two almost kissing me!'' I relied dryly.

They gasp with a hand over their heart, ''We always knew you wanted us'' I burst into uncontrollable laughter. That was embarrassingly hilarious.

''Did you hear?'' Fred asked as we walked to Dinner together. My eyebrows pulled together ''hear what?'' I asked.

''About the ball?'' I stopped dead in my tracks. ''WHAT?!'' I shouted, everyone that was eating looked at me. I blushed and looked down.

''WHAT?!'' I repeated in a shocked whisper. They chuckled and leaned forward, probably because I was.''Yeah, there's going to be a ball'' I groaned and rest my head on my folded arms. They laughed, ''Why do they do that to us?! bloody bastards!'' I grumbled.

I wasn't planing on going to the ball. Its not like anyone would realize that I was not there. Its just to much for no reason. Get a dress, a date, shoes, fix your hair. Blah, not my definition of fun at all.

I'm currently in Ravenclaw common room. Doing procrastinated homework due tomorrow evening. ''I have to go, got prefects duty with Percy'' Penelope informed me as she slid her robe on. ''Alright, see you later then'' I waved and went back to writing when she was gone.