Status: Active.

You're a Scribbled out Name That My Love Keeps Writing Again and Again

Sophia Swan is very different to her older sister. Sophia is a dreamer, head stuck in the clouds to escape reality. She doesn't plan ahead and hates to think of the future, taking each day as it comes so as not to worry about the prospect of growing up. Sophia is disorganized, inattentive, reluctant and totally unpredictable. Sophia's loose grip on reality also means she is able to pick up on things other people don't and she is more likely to believe the unbelievable. So as Sophia comes to live in Forks, Bella is deeply concerned that her sister will stumble into her secret life. Bella wants her sister to grow up in normal circumstances and to be sheltered from the mythical creatures that Bella calls her friends. But keeping the truth from her sister seems impossible once Jacob Black steps into Sophia's life. Bella has to accept the fact that Sophia can not lead a normal life as the dark secrets hidden in Forks come spilling out.

However there are some secrets in Forks that both the Cullen's and wolf pack are oblivious to and bizarre events start to unfold with no rational explanations. And although no one realizes it, Sophia's life is suddenly thrown into great danger.

But if no one realizes, how can she be saved?

Title Credit: Falling - Florence And The Machine