‹ Prequel: Salometic Lunatic
Status: Re-Writing

Demolition Lovers

Come To Me My Love

It has been awhile since the Phantomhive household had caught ablaze. I had been alone and afraid. But recently Sebastian came to me. "Mae, It seems that Young Master has lost his memory of everything that has happened. He does not remember you or anything that has happened in the year you two were together. He still believes he is engaged to Elizabeth." He had told me. I bit my lip and reflected on the memories we had shared, catching Jack The Ripper who had been Madame Red and a Death God named Grell, talking with the Undertaker who had also been a Death God.. Everything. "He remembers nothing at all?" I whispered, on the verge of crying. "I am terribly sorry, Mrs. Leavold." He said, bowing slightly and leaving the room. "Sebastian?" I called before he shut the door, he turned around "Let's do it differently this time." I said, smirking. He smirked "Yes, My Lady." He said, he closed the door and left the house.

"Mae Leavold, you actually came!" A young voice said, I smiled "Mr. Trancy, please call me Mae." I said, smiling. The only reason why I came to this party was because I figured Ciel would be here and we could meet again. I had met Alois Trancy before today, a few times actually. It seems that he might be infatuated with me. "Oh Mae, stop watching Mr. Trancy and go dance." My mother had said. The thing is, I was not watching Alois, I had another boy in my sight. Ciel Phantomhive was standing with his butler, Sebastian. Sebastian looked over to me, at the same time Ciel did. I painstakingly smiled and Beldon, my brother scoffed. "I hear he forgot all about you, Mae." He whispered in my ear, I growled and slapped him. "Mind your own business." I stated, I walked away, towards Alois. "Let's dance." He had said, once I got over to him. I nodded and we joined into the dance.
I noticed Ciel was glaring at us, I sighed as the song ended. I curtsied and Alois bowed,

"Have you noticed Ciel Phantomhive has been watching us intently?" Alois said, smirking.
I nodded "Yes. Please excuse me.. I must leave you for the time being." I said, he nodded and I went to walk away, but was pulled back by my arm. "Come back soon." Alois had whispered in my ear. I smiled " As you wish." I giggled, he kissed my cheek and I walked over to my mother who was waiting for me, impatiently.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY A SEQUEL!! :D