‹ Prequel: Salometic Lunatic
Status: Re-Writing

Demolition Lovers

The Night of Wonder

The woman had started talking to me.
"You think you're so high and mighty, don't you? Well, I am going to show you what pain feels like." Had she known my past, she could have assumed that what she was about to do would feel like a slap on the back of the hand of a child.
In her palms rested a whip that she suddenly lashed out at me, landing a blow to the arm. I hissed in annoyance, and closed my eyes, as if looking at her would make me feel the pain.

"You are pitiful. Come on! Show me what you can do!" The woman yelled, I felt tension build up in my muscles. 'A challenge. My Dear, I can-' I shook my head, "I have no idea what you are talking about." The lie made her narrow her eyes in annoyance, and made my face contort into a smirk.
I heard screams outside the metal door, making my gut clench in excitement. How long has it been since there was blood even near me?
"M'Lady" I heard a voice say. My eyes move to the door slowly, my mind thinking of the past. Darkness seemingly swallowed my whole mind and body. What was happening?

'That is enough.' A voice in the back of my mind said, as blood seeped from my wounds.
"Of course." I said under my breath.
I was struck again and my head shot up in a glare.
There was a feeling I had felt before, the feeling of power.. It was an amazing feeling, as if I was able to do anything. That is what happens when I listen to the voice. The woman looked at me and smirked. "I see you have finally chosen to show your true side... Demon." Her smirk faltered as I broke the chains from the wall. She cracked the whip again, but I caught it and pulled her towards me in a swift movement. I held her neck in a tight grip and chuckled menacingly. "You have made the wrong decision, lady." I said, sickly sweet. She was gasping for air when I was suddenly pulled back onto the wall. "What?" I questioned, struggling to get out again. "Poor little girl, you didn't notice? These walls are made up of the tortured souls I have collected.. and just for this moment as well." She said, she swiftly moved towards me and grabbed hold of my neck. I smirked and the door was kicked down by no other than Sebastian.

"Unhand Lady Mae." He said, smirking. Ciel was beside him, his eyes were wide. In the back of my mind, I wondered what shade my eyes were. I glared at the woman and broke the chain round one of my ankles. I kicked forward really fast and knocked the woman off of me and sent her flying across the room. My ankle was then re-attached to the wall and I lost all feeling within my body. I suppose I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
REWRITE. I don't want to touch Ciel's chapters, but they are so SHORT.