‹ Prequel: Salometic Lunatic
Status: Re-Writing

Demolition Lovers

I know, You're just Broken

My name is Ciel Phantomhive, aged 14, and the leader of Funtom Company.

Usually, I stay at home in my mansion, but as of late, I've been seeing a bit more of... Activity. Alois Trancy, also 14, seems to have an afixiation for me. I was invited by him to go to a 'costume party' in which most of my friends would be.

I watched the two dance, a girl I had never met, and a boy who had a demon butler just like I. "Ciel! Dance with me!" Elizabeth, like always, broke my concentration. "Hm? Oh, yes, Lizzy," I responded and took her hand, spinning her around and watching her laugh with a slight smile. "Ciel, I love you so much, I'm glad that at least you remember me," I heard her mumble, but I decided to blow it off. A lot of people have been acting strange towards me as of late.

I looked over and saw the girl glaring daggers at us, but again ignored it. "You're beautiful," I whispered to my fiance and chuckled when I saw her blush. Why was I feeling so euphoric tonight?

"I think it's about time we leave," Sebastian whispered to me, and I looked up at him. "Hm, really? Alright, that's fine," I mumbled and stood up. "Alois Trancy, it was a pleasure to meet you," I said to him and held out my hand, which he shook. "Oh! Ciel~ I forgot to mention! This is Mae Leavold!" He said and pushed the girl from before towards me. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Leavold," I said and bent my head in a bow. "Oh, Please, Call me Mae!" She said and smiled happily, almost making my heart melt.