‹ Prequel: Salometic Lunatic
Status: Re-Writing

Demolition Lovers

I Don't Know What To Do

"Ciel, Ciel~! I want to go out tonight! Can we please??" Elizabeth asked, making me smile slightly. "Yes, of course," I mumbled and took her hand. "For you, my Fiance, I will do anything," I said, feeling happy for the first time since I had met Sebasitan. "Go pick out your clothes, and I will pick out mine. We'll go to the theater and out to eat," I said and let go of her hand.

The last thing I needed was for someone to think I wasn't in love with her. My reputation would be destroyed.

My mind drifted to Mae Leavold, and I wondered if she was engaged to Alois. Once I thought this, though, it felt as if my heart had been ripped out, and I had to step back and stop to regain my breath and balance. Why did that hit me so.. Hard?

I shook my head and called Sebastian to get me my evening clothes, and once I was changed, we quickly headed out.

"Ciel! What play are we going to see?" Elizabeth asked, and I just looked at her and replied; "Only La Roque is playing tonight, so we can see that," then looked back out the window.

The play wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be, especially for an American play, but dinner was disastrous. Mainly, though, because Mae, and her brother, were there.