‹ Prequel: Salometic Lunatic
Status: Re-Writing

Demolition Lovers

Will We Ever End Up Together

Family members in the Leavold Household were invited to a Masked Ball two days ago. Tonight was the night, I had a feeling something was going to happen that would change how I view things in life. I was getting dressed in my gown and mask, but for some reason I was not too sure about going to Ciel Phantomhive's Ball. "Mae, It's time to leave!" Beldon stated, dragging me down the stairs and to the carriage.

When we arrived, we were definately not the first to do so.
"Hello Mae. Oh dear, it looks as if a child cut off your hair.. or did you do it yourself?" I heard a familiar voice state sourly. I cringed and turned. "Elizabeth." I said, returning her glare. She then smirked "Have you heeeaarrrd? Ciel is going to propose to me tonight." Elizabeth sang horribly. "What?" I asked, shocked and angry at myself for not knowing this information. "Mmhhmm, very soon, actually.. It looks as if he doesn't remember the love you two had for eachother." She laughed,

I tried so hard to keep myself from crying, but to no avail. "You are right. He does not remember, but hopefully he will one day.. even if it is too late." I whispered, my head hanging low. "Mae?" A familiar voice questioned. I glanced over and saw Ciel. I tried wiping my tears away quickly without him noticing. "Why are you crying?" He asked, I looked at him, it felt as if a steak went through my chest. "Please, excuse me." I whispered, I quickly walked away, hearing Elizabeth laughing behind me. "I am so stupid to think.." I started whispering, I bumped into someone.

" I am sorry." I said, looking at the person. "Mae, what happened?" the familiar person asked, running his fingers through my now short hair. "My Mother cut it all off.. " I whispered, Alois sighed "Either way, I think you look absolutely beautiful." he said, wiping away my tears. "Why are you crying?" He whispered, holding my face. "Elizabeth told me something.. But.. I am going to stop it... Stop crying and stop Ciel from making a big mistake," I said, clenching my hands into fists and smirking. "There is the Mae I know." He said, smirking as well.. "Anyways, Where is Claude?" I asked sweetly. "Him and Ciel's butler went somewhere.. he is supposed to be back in a few minutes." He said. I shrugged and looked towards Ciel and Elizabeth, Ciel seemed to be yelling and Elizabeth crying. I scoffed, "Pitiful girl. There is nothing good that will come out of that marriage, his soul will be devoured sooner or later." I said. "You should go before it happens." Alois said, watching Ciel I nodded and sighed. "You know, if this plan doesn't work.." I said, Alois smirked, "Then you are all mine." I whispered in his ear, giggling.

I hurriedly walked over to Ciel "Erm.. Ciel, can I speak with you?" I asked, smiling hopefully.