Status: On Hold

Situations

Slayden

Sometimes I wish I was back in high school, I really do. I wouldn’t have to do taxes, pay rent or have a job. I’d be at home hanging with friends instead of going out and buying groceries. But that’s only sometimes.

Most of the time I’m glad to be out of the house and have my own place. I’m glad that I can be living with my boyfriend and being able to see him everyday. I actually love my job most days, and I get free booze out of it.

One of the downsides of having my job is that it’s at night. At night is the only time that I really get to see Rayne because of school. I’m so proud that he wants to continue his education and get a good job, but I miss him.

And Rayne being Rayne, he goes and helps anyone that asks for it or offers it anyone that looks like they’re having trouble. He’s just too caring, if that makes sense.

He always seems to put everyone before himself. I tell him that he needs to think about himself more, but he just nods his head and doesn’t take my advice seriously. If he didn’t help people out so much, I’d be able to see him more often.

I know that sounds selfish, but he’s my boyfriend, my lover. If I could, I’d spend forever with him.

Speaking of Rayne, I better start making dinner. I finished washing the dishes rinsing them in the sink before I went and looked in the fridge. I pulled out two chicken breasts and started to make fajitas.

Once I finished cutting everything up, I placed the lid on the pan and went to dry and put away the dishes. I wanted the house to be clean when Rayne got home.

Just as I finished wiping down the counters I heard the door open and shut.

“Honey, I’m home!” Rayne yelled from the door. I smiled and made my way towards it. Rayne was taking placing his bag on the floor as I enveloped him in hug.

“Welcome home.” I whispered in his ear. He turned in my arms and wrapped his arms behind my neck before pressing a kiss to my lips. I added a little more pressure before pulling away.

Rayne was frowning at the loss of contact. I smiled then pressed a light kiss to his nose.

“I made you dinner.” I told him as we walked towards the kitchen. Rayne’s eyes lit up and a smile spread across his face.

“Mmm, it smells good. Fajitas?” He guessed. I nodded my head then gave him a plate with a tortilla on it.

We put what we wanted in out tortillas then went to go sit down at the table. We ate our food and talked about useless things.

“How was school?” I asked as we finished eating. I took both our plates and put them in the sink. I’d wash them later.

“Oh, pretty good. My friend Jenny asked if we wanted to go out with her next Saturday.” He said getting up from the table.

“I’m off that day, so if you want to go then I can too.”

“Really? Great!” Rayne exclaimed. I smiled then went over to grab his hand. I pulled him to the couch and sat him down on my lap.

He leaned into my chest as I traced random patterns into his back. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, kissing it lightly.

“Mmm. That feels so good.” I chuckled as I continued to do it. I knew that Rayne loved it, it’s why I did it. It helped him relax after a long day at school.

He always put 100% of his effort into his school work. He wanted to go somewhere with his life and he knew that college could help him do that. He wanted to be a teacher, only god knows why.

I would not be able to put up with kids crap day after day. But this is what Rayne wanted to do, so I’d support him till the end. Even if it meant not being able to see him very often.

It was the beginning of May and Rayne was almost done with this year of school. Soon, he’d be out for the summer and we could spend more time together.

I couldn’t wait for summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter is up.
:D
This is just kind of an introductory into their lives, plus a little foreshadowing ;)

Write Naked - OMG I love you. You commented before I even posted <333

Comment//Subscribe?