The Human World... It's a Mess.

Prologue

We were running down the long street as fast as our legs would let us go, the sun was setting and the streets were getting less and less crowded by the minute. We had to catch this bus, if we missed it we wouldn’t be arriving home till morning.

“Ellie, Hurry” I yelled as I noticed my best friend wasn’t running anymore.
“There’s no point, Tiarn” She yelled back. “We’ve already missed it” She said while pointing up ahead at the bus that was now stopped at the traffic lights waiting for them to flicker to green.

“FUCK!” I yelled as I stood in the now fairly empty street of Sydney. “What the fuck are we supposed to do till 5:30 in the morning” I said as Ellie caught up with me.
“I have no idea but what are we supposed to say to our parents? They’re going to murder us” She stated as we sat on an empty park bench.

“Oh Shit. Crap” I muttered realizing this was my last chance of regaining my parents trust and it all just went out the window.


I sighed remembering the day that had happened just a few days ago. I was so happy that day, but nothing lasts forever considering I’m now sitting on a plane waiting for it to take off so I can live with my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin that I have never met before.
This is going to be one long year...
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story.
Cliff hanger ;)
Well, not really, I bet everyone who is reading this knows where she is going.
Comment and Subscribe?
Love Ya’s ;)