The Human World... It's a Mess.

Chapter one

I stepped off the plane and into the Arizona heat. It was even hotter than Australia to my surprise.
When I got to the airport lobby I really had no idea of who I was looking for. Until I spotted the four boys holding a huge sign that said ‘Welcome Tiarn’ I was a bit sceptical at first considering the people picking me up were supposed to be my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin not four boys who looked to be either my age or older.

As I slowly approached them I quietly stated “Um, Hey. I’m Tiarn. But –“. I was cut off by a boy with shoulder length brown hair. “HI TIARN. HI, HI, HI IM PAT. YOU’RE AUSTRALIAN!” He yelled as he practically jumped into my arms. I was speechless. I didn’t even know if these were the right people who were meant to be picking me up. “Uh, um, I was just wondering if you’re all here to pick me up and not a different Tiarn” I said shyly.
“Were the right people” a boy with strawberry blonde hair said “I’m Jared, were cousins” He smiled at me. “Oh, cool where’s my aunt and uncle well your mum and dad?” I questioned, embarrassed that I had already made a fool out of myself I just looked to the floor and listened as he told me how sorry his parents were for having to go out of town for the week and that I’d be living with him and one of his friends for the week that his parents were away.

We all piled into the black car, or should I say the boys all piled into the car at once. I was the last to get in. I was sitting on the passenger side of the back seat. I hadn’t thought about how awkward it would be coming to America to live with family that I had never met before and going to a new school in a new country. School would be so different to school in Australia, but I’m a senior so this will be my last year. Thank the lord for that.

The boy I now knew as my cousin Jared dropped all his friends off at their houses. They all agreed that I needed to get rid of my jet lag and get settled in at the new house and that it would be much easier if all of them weren’t there going crazy. Well mainly with pat going crazy. But I was fine with that after seeing how hyper he was at the airport.

Once we arrived at Jared’s house I unpacked all of my stuff and fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillows on the guest bed. Jared said I would be meeting ‘John’ when we have dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
i ave some big plans for this.
sorry if my updates are not to often.
i have my trial exams in two weeks and I'm trying to study.
but I'm aiming for 3 updates this weekend. so this is 1/3.
if i don't get three i WILL do two.

give me your feed back <3