Status: Will try updating as soon as finish each chapter

The Emotion Controllers' Past

Chapter 1

Horolia's POV

   It was soon my turn to go up the stage. I patiently waited behind the curtains, waiting for the person ahead of me. There were no butterflies in my stomach because I knew I was talented with music. It seemed almost as if I was born knowing how to play all the instruments that had ever been invented.

    "Horolia, please come up." I heard snickering from the audience when I walked onto the stage and bowed. I didn't mind my unusual name, I had gotten used to hearing snickering every time someone called my name.

    I took a seat on the chair, with my hands wavering above the keys on the piano. After a nod from the judges, I began to play,  moving my body to the music. The song was happy and vivid, the type of music that seemed to always make people happy.

    In the middle of the piece, I turned my head to quickly look at the audience. Everyone had large smiles on their faces and some little kids were laughing happily with their friends. I didn't know why this would always happen... Happy reactions from those that hear me when I play a lively piece...and sad reactions when I play a slow and moody piece.

    I finished my piece, lifting my hands above the keys for a moment then went to bow to the audience. Everyone clapped loudly while screaming and I smiled from ear to ear.

    Afterwards, I sat backstage waiting for everyone else to finish.    I walked on stage with everyone else when the last person had finished. Together we all bowed and then we waited for the judges to announce the winner. I watched the three old man and two old women who were our judges whisper to each other to decide. Every once in a while one of them would turn to me, smile, and nod their head. I smiled back.

    "Thank you everyone for coming today! We have come to a final decision about who the winner of this year's National Piano Competition is. Please, let's all give a round of applause to....HOROLIA!!" The crowd bursted into an applause as I jumped down the stage to hug each of the judges. Each of them whispered congratulations to me and then they all presented me the large trophy that goes to the winner. 

   Before leaving the stage, I shook each of the competitors' hands, saying good job to each of them with a large smile. Most smiled back saying something nice, but a few glared at me. I was almost tempted to scold them for bad sportsmanship, but I decided against it.

   At last, when everyone left and I finished thanking everyone (even the audience), I left the place. I took in a deep breath of the fresh air, only to have it blocked by a strong hand. Whoever was behind me also dragged me into the night.

    Something is wrong, I thought. Then. the person knocked me senseless.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoy the first chapter! Comment and subscribe plz!!!