Status: Will try updating as soon as finish each chapter

The Emotion Controllers' Past

Chapter 3

Felicidy’s POV

My friends and I walked down the hallway laughing at our own corny jokes. Before long, we reached the PE lockers and after high-fiving each other, we separated. I switched my yellow shirt with a happy face on it to my gray PE shirt. I hate gray. Well, kind of. The color I hate the most is red. Anything that has even the TINIEST bit of red gets thrown into the trashcan by me.

I walked to the locker room’s door by the time I was finished and met up with all my friends. As we walked to the gym, everyone’s faces seemed gloomy all of a sudden. I found it a bit weird how we had been joking around and laughing just a while ago.

“Chris, what’s wrong?” I asked my friend that was closest to me.

“Felicidy, it’s not like you can help or anything. No one will understand how I’m feeling, so just shut up.” Being the type of person I was, I clammed up and began to think quietly.

Ever since I started middle school, everyone was gloomy during PE. I always wondered why. Before, people would just say, “I can’t tell,” when I ask what’s wrong, but never had people said, “Shut up,” to me. Before I could complete my thinking however, we had arrived and began to line up in roll call order. I shook my head and just decided everyone hates the PE runs and so, therefore, were gloomy.

My coach, Coach Mack, walked around taking role call. Meanwhile, I was stretching. My own made up stretching helps me every time I run. Although I’m not the fastest, I am one of the top 5 people to finish- unless if I chose to walk.

My friends didn’t give me any funny looks as I did my stretches since they were used to it, but a few of the 6th graders and new kids gave me funny looks. I jumped up while pretending to catch a ball with both arms. After doing that, I twirled around like a ballet person, only my arms were swinging around, not in the air. Lastly, I fell down and did a pushup right before my face slammed into the ground.

“Felicidy! You’re leading the stretches today!” Coach Mack shouted at me. I nodded and walked to the front, taking note of the shocked 6th graders’ and new kids’ faces. They thought I was going to make them do what I had done earlier. But nope, when leading stretches, I do decent stretches.

At last, our coach blew the whistle and everyone’s hearts pumped as they sprinted away, around the field, then around the school, then around the dirt track behind the school, and lastly, one more lap around the field.

The kids huffed and puffed as I passed each of them, eventually losing the sight of anyone behind me. I ran down to the dirt track and watched the dirt that were kicked up by my shoe. I listened for any sounds of rattlesnakes and birds chirping. As I ran the dirt track, I closed my eyes, feeling the wind blow at my face, letting my legs decide which direction to go.

Eventually, the wind stopped and I opened my eyes. It was dark and when I moved around, I knew I was trapped.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, by now, you guys must have figured out that all the emotion controllers have unusual names. So let's give you guys a challenge, what's the 4th controllers' name? MWAHAHA and yes, she has a name picked out by me already. :] oh, and sorry for such a slow update