Status: active

Adored..

Pancakes and Frankenstein`s wife.

Matthew woke up to the sun rays hitting his face, forcing him to take the pillow next to him and put it lazily over his head. He layed in his bed, his eyes closed, trying to go back to sleep, cussing the sun under his breath for waking him up. After a few minutes, he gave up, threw the pillow across the room in frustration and layed on his back, his hands behind his head. He rubbed his face with his hands and yawned. He barely got any sleep last night and he was dead tired. His head turned to the side, looking for his phone on the nightstand. Once the device was found, he dialed the familiar number, and waited. It rang four times before she answered, right when Matt was ready to press the ’ end call ’button.

"Hello ?", she answered, her voice groggy, like it was every morning. Matt`s eyes darted towards the clock on the nightstand and widened when he saw the hour.
"Hey babe ", he said softly,hoping that she won`t realise it was 6 in the morning. She hated waking up this early and Matthew knew he was going to be in a world of pain if she found out the reason Matt woke her up for.

"Matt ?Is there something wrong? Are you okay ?", she asked, sounding more awake and alert.
Now Matt knew he had two options: one- he would tell Val that he couldn`t sleep and that he was craving Val` s famous chocolate chip pancakes. That would be the truth but that would also make Val kick his ass for waking her up this early, which he knew she will. And option number two: - he could lie and say he`s not feeling well, the lie she always fell for, so that Val could come to his house and take care of him. After all she already asked him if there was something wrong and he knew her maternal insticts would take over, like they always have. An evil grin made his way on Matt`s dimpled face and he cleared his throat before he answered.

"No, i`m feeling sick. I couldn`t even sleep last night", he said, his voice slightly raspy.
"Aww poor baby, maybe it`s because of how much you drank ",she said, yawning in the process. There was some rustling in the background, meaning she was getting up. Matt smiled, knowing she can`t see him and whimpered in response.
"What hurts?", she asked, concern lacing her tone. Matthew frowned, thinking of a good lie.
"My tummy and i think i have a fever ", he said in a whining voice, knowing Val would think he really is feeling sick. He never whined, unless he was sick. She heard a giggle escape her lips and the slamming of a door.
"Maybe it`s just diarrhea or something ", she said, amusement in her voice. Matthew smiled and laughed a bit.
"No, it`s not diarrhea Val. My head really hurts and i feel like throwing up ", he lied.

Val frowned on the other end of the phone, pulling her jeans on her slim legs and searching for a top. Matt maybe was really feeling sick and she was getting worried. He rarely got sick, but when he did it hit him full force. She found one of Matt`s t-shirts in her closet and quickly put it on, grabbing her wallet and keys off her nighstand, slipping in a pair of black flip flops not even bothering to brush her teeth or her hair and closed her front door, locking it and sliding in her car.

"Well if you would have stoped drinking when i told you to, you wouldn`t feel sick now ", she said, putting her seatbelt on and starting the engine."But, anyway, i`m on my way ".
"Kay mommy, see you soon ", Matt said, in a baby voice and after hearing Val laugh and say goodbye he hung up. Now how was he going to get a fever in ten minutes? He could eat chalk, like he did in middle school whenever he wanted to stay home.

But here`s the problem: he had no chalk around his house and he had no real intentions of getting sick. He just wanted some god damned pancakes. And now he got himself in a big mess. He opened his internet page from his phone and searched. He found something saying that he should suck on a penny, so his temperature will go up a few degrees. It might work, but it was gross. A beeping noise disturbed his concetration and his eyes darted around the room, searching for the source of noise. He found his laptop, sitting on the floor and beeping. It must be because it had low battery, since it had been on all night. You could basically see the lightbulb in Matt`s head when the idea struck him.

He quickly scrambled out of bed and took the laptop in his large hands. He sat back down on the bed on his back and placed the tiny laptop with the hot part on his forehead and held it there. Now he knew that any normal 27 year old man wouldn`t do childish things like that for some pancakes, he would get dressed and go get himself some pancakes, but he was no normal young man. He thanked God that the rest of the guys were probably sleeping after last night and they wouldn`t come barging in his house. What would they think if they saw him with a laptop on his head? Thank god he got himself one of those tiny laptops. A normal one would have smashed his head and we wouldn`t want that.

He held it there till he heard Val come in, using her spare key and ran up the stairs. He took the laptop of his forehead, putting his hand on his forhead, feeling it hot and quickly turned off the laptop and hid it under the bed. Seconds later, Val threw the door open, coming inside the room and towards Matt`s bed.
She sat down smiling at him and put her hand on his forehead. He had to stop himself form giggling at her disheveled appearance. She frowned and looked at his face.
His bottom lip was sticking out in a pout and he looked really tired. She sighed and kissed his hot forehead.

"What am i going to do with you, Matthew ?" she asked herself, shaking her head, smiling slightly.
"Well, i have an idea ",he said, wiggling his eyebrows and grinning like a little kid showing off those dimples she loved. Val raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest, tilting her head to the side.He raised his arm, reaching out and pulling Val down next to him, hugging her to his side. She laughed and asked a simple ’what’.

"Make me your awesome and delicious pancakes ", he said sweetly. She narrowed her eyes at him and after a few seconds she nodded.
"Fine, now go take a hot shower and when you`re done, your pancakes will be ready ", she said getting up and smoothing her shirt. Matt nodded and got up, going to his dresser, grabbing clean clothes and underwear and heading towards his bathroom, while Val was fixing his bed.

"Oh and Val ?", he asked grinning mischeviously.
"Yeah ?", she asked looking at him suspiciously.She knew that grin - she had seen it so many times and she knew it wasn`t something good.
"Um, Frankenstein`s wife called. She wants her hair back ",he said with a serious face and darted in the bathroom after seeing Val`s furious face, right before she grabbed the water bottle sitting on the nightstand and threw it at the already closed door.
"Oh you`re dead meat, Matthew Charles Sanders" ,she threatened through the closed door, hearing Matt`s booming laughter before the shower started.
♠ ♠ ♠
i had fun writing this chapter
oh and the laptop thing really works:D tested it myself
i wasn`t going to update so soon,since i got no feedback but it`s my birthday today so this is my gift to you guys
and check this photo out
i swear my jaw dropped on the floor
it`s matt fucking sanders in only a towel!!!*drools on the keyboard*
Image