I'll plant a seed there to remember you...

Much better than I had ever imagined

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard and I have been going out for a few weeks now and I must admit, I have never felt more better being with him than at this time. It felt so…right. He was coming to stay in my house tonight. I am unbelievably nervous! Even though neither was us are virgins, we haven't yet got to the 'intimate' level of our relationship. However, I think tonight could be the night that we do. I just hope that it doesn't be awkward. Everything's been going great so far and I'd hate for it to get ruined by something so stupid as sex.

Being in a relationship with Gerard was much better than I had ever imagined. It was much better than being with Quinn, to be honest. It seemed more special. Me and Quinn just constantly fought, but with Gerard, it's not like that. He was also a lot more proud for someone who just came out. I love it though, he is so cute!

I was brought out of my thoughts by Gerard letting himself into my bedroom. A big childish grin spread across my lips. He giggled in response to my silly smile and he lay his body beside mine and kissed me lightly on the lips. And we started our night together by watching a movie…

---

It was about half-way into the film and we had already started to make out on my bed. He is such a good kisser! As our kiss continued, I stroked my hand down his side and along his thigh. My hand was dangerously close to his crotch, but he didn't seem to mind. I ran my hand up the inside of his thigh and in response, he moaned into the kiss. I could feel myself getting hard, which wasn't good if this isn't what Gerard wants out of tonight. I absentmindly moved my position until I was on top of Gerard, whilst our passionate kiss was still taking place. I stroked my hand all over him, admiring every single detail of his body.

I pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily, to look at him. His eyes were looking straight into mine and the most adorable smile crossed his lips. I looked him up and down to admire what was his perfect body, and to my surprise, not only was I hard but so was he. I looked up at him again and his face turned bright red.

"Its ok" I whispered, as I leaned down to kiss his neck.

He started to undo the buttons on my shirt and as I kissed and nibbled on his neck, I copied his actions and yanked off his shirt. I moved my head downwards, ghosting my lips from Gerard's jaw to his chest. I kissed along his chest tenderly and stroked my hand down his torso to make my way to his jeans button. I could see that he was nervous. I can't blame him though, this was going to be the first time he'd ever have sex with a guy. I placed a sweet kiss on his lips to reassure him that it would be ok. He smiled at me nervously in response. I didn't take my eyes off him once as I undid his jeans and pulled them down slowly along with my own. As he removed both of our boxers, I attached my lips to his neck again. We were both completely hard by this stage. I needed him now!

I wrapped Gerard's legs around my waist and stroked my hand along his thigh.

"This is going to hurt a bit, just try and relax, okay?" I whispered to him, he nodded in response. He looked as if he was preparing himself for the pain this is going to cause him at the start.

Gerard's P.O.V

This was it. There was defiantly no turning back now. I prepared myself for the pain of the 'first time'. Next thing I knew, he pushed into me. My reaction to this wasn't at all like Franks. His reaction was that of absolute pleasure, but all I could feel was pain coursing through the bottom half of my body. I did what he told me to do before, I tried to relax my body as he pulled out and pushed back into me. This hurt so much. I literally can't wait until the part were I feel pleasure comes. He continued to slowly thrust into me, taking my hand and kissing it in an effort to comfort me from the pain I was feeling.

The pain went on for a few minutes but it felt like an hour. It had all suddenly changed as soon he Frank hit the 'spot' inside me. My back arched off the bed from pure pleasure and I let out a moan. Frank has been feeling pleasure since we started but now he could actually show it because now we were both enjoying this. The pleasure was coursing through me as Frank repeatedly slammed into my spot.

"Gerard!" he moaned loudly. "Fuck, you feel so good!"

He started to move slightly faster. It made me a little sore but I was enjoying this too much to tell him to stop. My head leaned back from the pleasure and I grabbed hold of Frank's hips and pushed him into me further. This made him throw his head back and moan out loud. We were fucked if his mother and father heard us.

Sweat was pouring from our bodies as we continued to move as one and I could feel myself coming close to my release. I felt Frank's hand wrapped around my throbbing erection and I let out a loud moan at the sudden contact. He began to pump me at the same speed as his thrusts. I couldn't hold it in any longer!

"Frankie!" I screamed in pleasure as I came all over mine and Frank's stomach.

He continued to thrust into me until he came to his own release. He began to thrust into me harder and faster until I felt his release inside me. He collapsed on top of my chest, panting like crazy.

I tried to talk but I was breathing too heavy so all I did was smile widely at him. He turned over and lay beside me. He pulled me close and I rested my head on his chest. I could feel his heart beating rapidly. I cuddled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me in a loving embrace.

He moved his lips to my ear.

"I love you" he whispered softly into my ear.

"I love you too."