I'll plant a seed there to remember you...

Have you ever felt like you were being watched?

Frank's P.O.V

Me and Gerard were both sat under our Willow Tree, just talking about everything. Our relationship was more about talking. We prefer to connect emotionally rather than physically all the time. This was by far the best relationship I have ever been in. To be honest, I could actually picture spending the rest of my life with Gerard. I love him so much.

"Frankie, can we go for a walk?" Gerard asked, with that adorable smile that I couldn't resist spread across his lips.

I nodded in response, took his hand and helped him up off the ground. We walked through the rest of the park hand in hand and also getting a few weird looks and glares from passer-bys, but we didn't care, we continued to walk hand in hand, being proud of being with each other and our sexuality. It was so easy to do anything with Gerard. I never had this kind of connection with Quinn. Frankly, I don't think I'll ever have this same connection with anybody.

We were walking towards the exit gate to the park until Gerard randomly stopped. I looked back at him confused, but he just stared at a bunch of red roses. He looked back at me with an innocent look on his face.

"I love those flowers" he said dreamily.

Oh my god, he is so cute!

I made my way over to the flowers and picked one. He looked at me as I walked back over to him. I handed him over the rose and he smiled playfully back at me.

"I love you Frankie" he said sweetly.

"I love you too"

He took my hand and held the rose with his other hand and we started walking again. I looked ahead at the exit gate and I seen Josh. He was a guy from me and Gerard's school. He does not like us one bit. I hate the guy though, he made Gerard's life miserable at school for absolutely no reason. It was strange though because this was the sixth time we seen these guys today. I could tell that Gerard was starting to feel nervous because I felt him grip my hand tighter as we approached Josh and his gang of friends. I just continued to hold onto Gerard's hand as we made our way past them.

"Faggots!" Josh leered, with a chorus of laughing coming from his friends.

I ushered Gerard on in front of me. I wasn't going to risk them pushing Gerard around like they always do when I'm not there.

"Burn in hell! Queer bastards!" he mocked, pushing me forward into Gerard roughly.

I held in my urge to turn around and punch him in the face. If I started it, Gerard could be at risk of getting hit by one of his friends so I wasn't willing to take that risk just to punch Josh. No matter how I really wanted to.

I just walked off quickly with Gerard in front of me. Thankfully, I got us both away from them unharmed.

Unfortunately though, our day together was almost over. I had to get my bus home in 30 minutes. Usually, Gerard would come with me but I had a lot of work to do so he couldn't tonight. I couldn't risk getting 'distracted', if you know what I mean.

Gerard's P.O.V

Were waiting at Frank's bus stop now. His bus was going to be here any minute now. Frank positioned himself to sit on my knee. I wrapped my arms around his waist lovingly and held him close. He held me back in a loving embrace.

I heard a whisper. I turned around to see what it was, but there was no one there. At least not anyone that I could see. I shrugged off my paranoia and turned to Frank again. Just then, his bus turned the corner and was making its way toward us. Frank got to his feet and pulled me up with him.

"Text me later?" he asked.

I nodded and he kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"I love you" I muttered into the kiss.

"I love you more" he whispered as he got onto the bus.

He stepped onto the bus, turned to face me, and blew me a kiss. I caught the imaginary kiss in my hand, and with that, he smiled, got into his sit and the bus drove off. I started my walk to my house.

-Few minutes later-

Have you ever felt like you were being watched? Its strange but I can't shake off the feeling that someone or something is following me home. Ever since I left Frank's bus stop, I've felt like this. I began to walk faster because this was really creeping me out and I really just wanted to get home.

I heard something behind me.

My breathing pattern completely stopped. My heart was pounding in my chest. New Jersey isn't the best place to walk alone at night. I turned my head around slowly. I wasn't prepared for the next thing that I seen.

It was Josh. He greeted me with a rough punch across the face. I fell back to the ground with my face in my hands. I could feel blood dripping out of my nose. The bastard broke my nose!

Josh and his friends all began kicking me all over my body. They didn't seem to care where they kicked me. Some kicks were made to my stomach, my chest, my crotch and my head. Oh my god, this is so painful! Josh got in a good kick to my face. I screamed out in pain at the sudden agonising contact, I could feel the blood streaming down my face and the bruises forming in every part of my now beat up body.

I looked up at him and he grabbed me roughly and pulled me off the ground. His friends held my arms behind my back while Josh and his other friend violently punched my stomach, making me cough out in pain with every punch that hit me.

"Help!" I managed to choke out.

No one answered.

"Fuck up! You'll regret it if you don't!" Josh shouted at me. He was looking me straight in the eye.

He was crazy if he thought that I was just going to take this! I cried out for help once more. No one answered. We were beside houses, why was nobody helping me?!

"Can't say I didn't warn you." he leered as he reached into his leather jacket pocket.

I was struggling under his and the gang's grip. Josh pulled a sharp bladed knife out of his pocket. Jesus fucking Christ! I cried out louder and struggled more as their grip on me got tighter.

I looked over at the houses, pleading to God that someone heard me and was coming to help me. There was a man at his window staring out at us. Thank God!

He made eye-contact with me. He sees me! He looked at me with a concerned look etched on his face. Help me!

But he didn't help me…

He didn't even try…

He closed the curtains and turned off his light. He seen me! Why isn't he helping?!

Pain coursed through my entire body as Josh pierced the knife into my chest. I cried out in agony. The pain got even worse as he twisted the knife further into my chest, obviously determined to cause me more pain before my life hits its climax. I fell to my knees clutching my chest. Trying to stop the blood from streaming out of my wound. I couldn't keep my eyes open. The last thing I heard and seen was Josh knelling in front of me and whispering;

"One less faggot in the world. Enjoy your time in hell."

After that, everything went dark…