Sequel: Lovers Lost In Space
Status: Comments Please?

The Way I Loved You

You Were All I Wanted

"What is next for The Maine?"
We all sat on a couch silently for a second, the interviewer's eyes skipping over us waiting for an answer.
Pat opened his mouth and spoke, "Well, we're going into the studio to finish our follow up to Can't Stop, Won't Stop then possibly a headliner."

"Are any of you leaving behind a special lady, in the meantime?"
Jared raised his hand and I put up a finger.
"You two are in relationships? How hard is it to keep one when you're constantly on the road?"

Jared cleared his throat looking at me sideways before answering. "It's rough sometimes but-uh- my girlfriend is very supportive and encouraging."
The interviewer looked at me. "And you John?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "You said you were in a relationship, and you don't know if it's hard?"
"I never said I was in a relationship, I just agreed to leaving behind a special lady. Doesn't really mean I'm in a relationship. I mean I could be talking about my mom, my sister, my cousins or maybe a daughter."
The guy got red in the face with embarrassment, regarding my comment. I could feel Tim glaring at me from the door, but it didn't matter to me

He coughed slightly. "Well I guess that's it. It was great meeting you all and can't wait to hear what comes next."
I was the first to get off the couch, shake his hand and leave for the bus.
As soon as I stepped on to the air conditioned bus, I went straight to the back lounge.

"Hey mom, how's my baby girl?" To say I missed Grace was just a complete understatement.

My mom got pissed every time I had a break or day off because I'd call at least four times that day.

"She's doing great, she misses you and cries at night sometimes."
"I'm coming home early." I breathed out.
Silence took over for a split second.

"Honey,"
"What?"
She sounded hesitant to speak. "Mia came by yesterday."

My breath caught in my throat and suddenly I got angry. "What did she want?"
"She-she came by to see Grace."
"And you let her?! God dammit mom!"
She scoffed. "John Cornelius O'Callaghan the fifth, don't you dare talk to me like that!"
"I'm sorry." I mumbled, rubbing my hand over my face.

The guys sounded from outside and I heard their footsteps make their way on to the bus. "Look mom I have to go. I'll be home tomorrow."

I hung up right as Garrett and Tim walked into the back room. Tim glared at me, obviously pissed at my attitude towards the interviewer and Garrett looked as if he knew something.

It pissed me off that after so long Mia decided to stop by and see Grace, but it pissed me off more that my mom allowed her to even come near her.
Every time Gracie said "momma" to almost every girl that passed by, or when she would scream for her before bed.
But as much as I hated Mia for leaving Grace, I hated myself for letting her go.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i originally had this as the first chapter of the sequel but i decided otherwise because I have a new way of starting it.
comment this last and final chapter and subscribe to the sequel please