Save Me

Love The Way You Lie;

After school I ditched Natah to try out for volleyball with Blaze. As we were walking to the gym I looked out the window and noticed Nat and Cameron walking together. I think they have some chemistry going on between them. While staring at my sister and Cameron thinking about how they would make a cute couple I bumped into someone.

“Sorry,” I quickly apologized, turning to see it was Cali and two girls behind her.

“Umm, like seriously watch were you’re going new girl,” Cali snapped at me. Rude much? I think so.

“Why are you such a bitch? She said sorry and you saw her coming your way, you dumb blonde,” Blaze yelled.

“I don’t think I was talking to you, now was I. Why don’t you just go back to the crazy house.” Cali said. I looked at Blaze and she looked like she was ready to kill Cali, I wouldn’t blame her though. First day I meet her and she’s already trying to start stuff.

“Listen I really don’t want to fight with you alright. C’mon Blaze lets go,” I grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

“Yeah walk away like the little girls you two are,” Cali yelled to us. Blaze tried to break free from my grasp and succeeded.

“Why don’t you just shut your ugly prep face up! You always talk shit to people and you don’t think they’ll do anything, but I'm not afraid to punch you in the face!” Blaze said. Okay I think this girl is one of my new best friends.

“Please like you would. No one dares messes with me.”

“Oh yeah, want to see different?” Blaze balled her fist up and right when she picked it up a voice yelled at Cali.

“Cali! Stop starting shit!,” someone said walking pass me to Cali and Blaze. It was Zach. He’s really pretty. Wow did I just say a guy was pretty.

“But it was all her fault,” Cali said making the puppy dog face pointing at me.

“I highly doubt that,” He retorted. Cali’s face turned into a frown. “Go home, I’ll call you later I gotta go to football practice.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the doors and walked out too.

“Well that was weird,” I said to Blaze. She looked calm now but was smirking at me. “What?”

“I seen how you were starring at him,” she winked.

“I wasn’t starring at him,” I mumbled starting for the gym.

Blaze ran up to my side, “Yeah more like you were gawking at him.”

“I was not!” I stuck my tongue out at her and we went into the gym.

(~~~)

When tryouts ended I said goodbye to the new friends I made and started walking home. I took a look at my surroundings it was so similar to California yet so different like the fact there was snow everywhere. I wondered if I’d ever be able to go back or see my dad again. My eyes started tearing up thinking of my dad. I tried thinking of anything but him and I failed miserably.

I heard a honk from a car and turned to look. A black mustang pulled up beside me, the driver was leaning across the passenger seat and it was Zach.

“Hey you need a ride?” He asked. I took a moment to think about it and decided my legs hurt and it was cold so I took the offer. I got in his car and it smelled really good. I gave him my address and he started driving.

“Sorry about Cali today,” He said looking at me.

“Its alright.”

“No its not, she shouldn’t act like that,” he said shaking his head. “I mean at times she can be okay but most of the time she’s rude and its not humanly.”

“It's not humanly, then what does she act like? A dinosaur,” I smiled.

“Yeah those scary ones like a meat eating dinosaur, no person in their right mind can be mean like that all the freaking time.” Then why are you dating her, I thought but didn’t dare say out loud.

“Yeah I know what you mean, but honestly I don’t really care about it so you can drop it.” He nodded and there was a few seconds of awkward silence.

“So I thought you had football practice,” I said.

“I did, but I didn’t feel like going cause-,” he got cut off as his phone started ringing. He picked it up and quickly silenced it and put it in the cup holder thing between us. I looked at it and in big letters it said CALI. The call ended and then she called again. I was kind of glad he didn’t answer her call.

“So you’re from California right?” I gave him a weird look. “Your sister told me,” he explained.

“Yeah I am,” I said.

“That’s cool. I always wanted to live there. But I’d miss the snow to much, ya know?”

“Not really. It doesn’t snow in California and the only time I’ve been around snow was when my family took a ski trip to Colorado when I was 13.”

“Are you serious?! Wow you are missing out every winter. I’m guessing this year will be your first white Christmas.”

“Yeah it is. I really want to have like a snow ball fight like on movies and stuff.” I said staring at the snow on the ground. He laughed at me. “Its not nice to laugh at people.”

“Haha, I’m sorry I’ve never heard someone say that before,” he smiled at me. “Hey why did you move to Chicago anyway?” I was really hoping people wouldn’t ask that.

“Umm my parents had some problems and we moved with my mom and her boyfriend here.” hey it was the truth. We pulled to a stop and it was a house. Actually my new house.

“Well here we are,” he said.

“Yeah and now that you know my address hopefully you wont stalk me,” I smiled.

“Oh you better watch out and lock your doors and windows,” He joked.

“I gotta go. Natah is probably waiting for me.” I got out of the car.

“Alright, see you tomorrow. Bye.” I closed the door and walked up to my house. I walked into the house, took off my jacket and called out. “NAT!”. No answer. Strange. I walked up to our room to see her sitting on her bed reading a book.

“Nat.” She jumped up.

“Sheesh you scared me.”

“I can see that. What are you reading?” I asked putting on a sweater.

“Umm just some book,” She quickly put it in her drawer. “So how was tryouts?” she asked acting sort of weird.

“Umm good. Pretty sure I made the team but we wont know till Wednesday. Guess who tried to start a fight with Blaze and I?” She shrugged her shoulders.

“Cali.”

“Zach’s girlfriend?” I nodded and told her what happened. “So you like Zach?”

“He’s nice and cute but I don’t know. He gave me a ride home.”

“No way,” Natah smiled. “He likes you!”

“Psh Cameron likes you! I saw him walking with you.” She blushed. We heard the doors open from downstairs.

“Girls I’m home,” our mom called up us. We waited a couple minutes and she came to our room. “So how was your first day at a new school?”

“Pretty good, except I got hit with a football,” Nat said.

“Aww, are you okay sweetie?”

“Yes mom.”

“And your day Krista?”

“It was great. Met some nice people.” Our mom left the room after a few more questions and Nat was still acting weird. “Natah.”

“Whats up?” She asked.

“The ceiling. Now tell me are you okay?” she looked away from my face and nodded her head. “Nat look at me in the eyes.” Her purple eyes met my blues ones. She looked hurt, sad, and confused. “Now tell me what’s wrong?”

“Nothing okay,” she got up and left the room. I just sat on the bed staring at the door.

Why do I have a feeling my sister just lied to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
So i wrote finally,
It's Krista btw :)
Hope youu all enjoy it.!
I worked hard on it for you people.
Comment and Subscribe :D