Save Me

Little Creepy Girl With Her Little Creepy Face;

“Marry, your daughter is beautiful,” A man said, holding me in his arms. “But her eyes....are terrifying.” My mom glared at him, taking me back onto her arms. “Don't be like that, you know more people say it, just not to you.” He hesitated for a second. “Some people know you're secret, too.”

“And what secret would that be?” My mom snapped, rolling her eyes. But right after she said that, her face turned pale.

“That she's not really y-”


“WAKEY WAKEY!” I opened my eyes seeing Krista staring down at me. I screamed, sitting up. My head hit hers and I sighed, holding onto my forehead.

“You do realize I got hit in the head with a football at the same exact place where our heads just hit? I could have died...” I stated, getting off the bed. I picked up my phone and went through the messages.

Five new messages.

Zach – Krista!
Zach – ...answer.
Zach – ANSWER ME OR DIE.
Zach – JUST ANSWER ALREADY.
Zach – Are we still on for today?

“HEY! HANDS OFF MY PHONE!” Krista yelled, taking back her phone. I looked at her phone again and stared at it for a while. I could've sworn it was mine...

“ZACH STALKED YOU.” She was reading the messages, blushing. “And you guys are hanging out today?” She nodded. “Where?”

“Here, where else?” I rolled my eyes, then gasped. “QUE?”

“Cam's coming over today!” I yelled, getting up. “I already told you this last night.” She shook her head, denying that she knew. Oh well.

{~~~}

The doorbell rang and I suddenly got super excited. I opened the door and Cameron walked in. “I have the stuff,” he whispered. I gave him a devious smile and took his hand, running up the stairs to my room. Krista was in the kitchen drinking HER coffee. She wouldn't let me have any...Jerk..

“What exactly did you bring?” I asked, sitting on my bed. Cam sat on Krista's bed and he took his book bag off his back and opened it, pouring everything out.

“Hmm...Two small water guns, ball pit balls, sound effect remote from iCarly.....” he whispered the last one and I laughed, taking it.

“These will do nicely, Slave,” I laughed, pressing the “Random Dancing” button.

He smiled, “I know they will, Master.” When he said that, the doorbell rang. I put a finger to my lips, telling Cam to only whisper and he nodded. We crouched down and started walking to the stairs. We saw Krista open the door. Zach was smiling at her. He was wearing a huge North Face jacket and had a rose in his hand. Awwh!

When he got inside the house, he gave her a kiss and Cameron and I gagged. I almost burst out laughing but I covered my mouth.

After a while of them talking, Krista sat on the couch and picked up her guitar from the floor. “Here,” she said, giving him a piece of paper. “This is a song I wrote. Can you sing it while I play?” YESS! My mind said, as Cameron gave me a water gun. Zach nodded and she started to play. 30 seconds into the song and I was speechless. Zachary David Porter had an amazing voice and Krista's song lyrics were amazing, and...sad.

“Now,” Cameron whispered in my ear. My heart skipped a beat from how close he was. Suddenly I realized his hand was touching mine and I blushed, acting like I didn't notice it. Cameron squirted his water gun and then I started. We were at the part of the stairs where you couldn't see us from the couch.

Zach stopped singing. “Do you feel that?” Krista stopped playing. “It feels like your ceiling is leaking...” She gave him a look of disbelief and I legit died.

“What are you talking about? It's not even snowing or raining...and above the ceiling is my room..” OH MY GOSH. I looked at Cameron and he looked at me, giving me the same look of interest about what we did. I inside laughed, hiding my face in his shoulder. When I looked up at him, he smiled down at me, and I looked away, blushing.

“I don't think you should use your guitar anymore, it might mess up from the leaking,” Zach suggested and Krista nodded, putting her guitar in the kitchen. When she came back, she sat closer to Zach and he looked at her, smiling. “You look beautiful.” AWWH!

“Thank you!” She giggled, messing with her fingers. He put his arm around her, then they looked at each other for a few seconds and moved closer to each other. Closer, closer, closer.... Then they kissed. For about 5 seconds I didn't know what to do, and I looked at Cam and he nodded. He walked into my room quietly, then came back with the iCarly remote. Excellent...

When he gave it to me and crawled back to where he was before, he was much closer. I thought I heard his heartbeat, or was it mine, going crazy because he was so close to me?

I looked back at Krista and Zach, and they were still kissing. I looked at the buttons on the remote and found the one I wanted. It was labeled “Kiss.”

When I pressed it, a “WOOO!” noise came out, like how in movies when a person kisses someone and those sound effects happen.

Krista moved away from him, “What the heck was that?”

“You heard it, too?” Zach asked. I looked at Cameron and we were both dying from inside laughter. He kept hitting my arm, almost falling over. “I only know one person who can do that...and it's Cameron.”

“He's here, with Nat....” Krista mumbled. “OH MY GOD.” I motioned Cameron to get the ball pit balls and he ran back to my room. When he came out, he ran, and tripped on the rug. He fell to the floor and landed next to me.

“SSSSH!!!!”

“I meant to do that....” he whispered and I giggled, rolling my eyes. I took a ball from his hand and threw it at them. Then Cameron threw the rest and one hit Zach in his head.

“Cameron has those, too...”

“WELL OBVIOUSLY THOSE TWO ARE DOING THAT,” Krista yelled so we can hear her. I started freaking out and Cameron gave me a What-Do-We-Do-Now look. I shrugged, and he stood up, and motioned me to get up. He ran into my room and I followed him. He opened the closet, and sat in there. I stared at the closet for a second, getting a bad feeling. I went in anyways and fell, landing on his lap. My stomach fluttered, and his hands went around my waist.

“Ssssh,” he whispered and I covered my mouth, so I wouldn't laugh or say anything. I closed my eyes, feeling a headache coming.

”Alexander, why are you hiding in the closet?”

“I..I........I...”

“Oh, oh well. Come down, supper is ready.”

“Yes, Mother.”

“How are you, boy? Why did you run?”

“She was trying to kill me.”

“What an amazing imagination!”

“But she-”

“No more of this nonsense, Alexander.”

“Alright, Father.”


“Nat, are you okay? You're breathing really heavy and I can feel your heart pounding,” Cameron whispered and I had a muscle spasm, hitting my head on Cameron's chin. “Owh!”

Then I saw light. Krista opened the closet door, and she started laughing with Zach. “Awwh! Look at theeeemmmmmmm..” It didn't sound like Krista when she said “them,” and I stared at her as the colors of the room started to spin around. “Nat?” I didn't answer. I forgot how to talk. “Nat??” Still, nothing came out. “NAT! YOUR EYES ARE BLACK AGAIN!” Then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop (;
I hope y'all like itt<3
Krista's turn to writee! :D
loveee,
natt .