Save Me

Every step you take, I'll be watching you. Every single day and every word you say;

Do you ever have those moments where something happens and the people around you won’t stop freaking and talking and all you want them to do is shut the hell up, take a deep breath and calm themselves.

Yeah well I was having one of those moments.

I was sitting on my bed waiting for Nat to wake up. This isn’t the first time she’s blacked out like this. Now that I thought about it, I think it used to happen a lot when we were younger. I was trying to think but I couldn’t because Cameron and Zach were pacing around the room talking nonstop.

“Oh my gosh, what happened?!”

“Did I make this happen?”

“Does she have medical problems?”

“I hope she’s alright.”

“Maybe she died.”

“Seriously?” I finally interrupted. I rolled my eyes at them, got up and walked to the window. I was getting starting to feel this pain in the side of my head. My vision was getting blurry.

“Why aren’t you freaking out? I mean your sister did just black out and you’re acting like its no big deal! Do you even care?” Cam practically yelled at me. Zach just stood there shocked. That got me so pissed off, I turned around and glared at him, my vision back to normal.

“Don’t yell at me okay? And its not like this is the first time its happened! You don’t know anything about her or us,” I snapped back. “Don’t ask me if I care, of course I do. She’s my goddamn sister! Why the hell do you care so much, you don’t even barely know her!”

Cameron sat down in a chair and held his head in his hands. “I’m sorry,”
I nodded and apologized too. I honestly didn’t mean to snap on him like I did, I’ve never been that harsh to someone. I was just feeling so angry. I leaned my head against the cold glass and it helped ease away some of the pain.

I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist. I turned around and smiled up at Zach. He smiled back at me and then had this weird look on his face. “What?” I asked.

“Your eyes,” He said slowly. “They’re grey.” I stared at him in disbelief.

“My eyes are blue and I thought at school you said they looked green, now all of a sudden they’re grey?”

“Yes, they’re most definitely grey now. Cam aren’t her eyes gr-,” He didn’t get to finish because all of a sudden there was a crash from downstairs. I jumped and held on to Zach.

“What the heck was that?” Cameron said walking toward the bedroom door and peeked out.

“It sounded like glass breaking or something.” Zach said walking toward Cam, I followed. “No ones home right?” I nodded, starting to feel real scared. “Lets go check it out,” Cam nodded.

“You cant go down there are you crazy!” I said.

“Why not? We wanna see what that sound was.”

“Well what if there’s someone down there! At least take a bat,” I said walking to the closet and getting mine and Nat‘s. “And im coming down there too, I am not staying up here alone!”

“But you wont be alone, Natah’s here,” Cam pointed to Nat who was laying on her bed still asleep.

“She’s not even awake! And its my house I should know what that was,” I protested.

“Fine, lets go,” Cam said. He went out the room first and held the bat up, I followed, then Zach. We got to the bottom of the stairs and Cam checked around, we didn’t see anyone. We looked around and everything looked fine, until we got to my mother’s office.

“Damn, your mom is gonna be pissed,” Zach said going to look at the window where there was a huge hole.

“Why would someone break our window?” I said looking at all the broken glass on the floor.

“Uhm guys,” Cam started. We looked at him. He was kneeling on the floor holding a huge rock in his hand. “It has a note attached to it.”

“Let me see it,” I walked over to him and tried taking it, but he wouldn’t give it to me. “What?”

“I don’t want you to get freaked out. Cause it freaks me out.” He reluctantly gave me the note.
We’ve been watching you

I really wish I hadn’t read that. It sent chills up my spine.

Zach came over and read it, “It might be someone just playing a joke, a cruel joke though.” I didn’t seem like a joke. “Why don’t we clean up the glass and put something over the hole but lets call your mom first.”

I went to pick up the phone but a scream from upstairs stopped me.

Natah.

*Nat’s POV*

“Mother I don’t want to go to sleep.”

“But you have to sweetheart, its bed time.”

“Can I sleep with you and father then?”

“Why? Aren’t you a bit old for that.”

“Because I’m scared.”

“Of what?”

“I’m scared of her.”

“Who?”

“The lady who tried killing me.”

“Oh nonsense boy, you have to stop listening to those scary stories. Hush and go to sleep now.”

“But father!”

“No buts, goodnight.”

They walked out and the lights shut off

“Please don’t hurt me.”


“Natah! Nat! Open your eyes!” I could hear voices yelling at me but I couldn’t open my eyes. “C’mon Nat!”

I opened my eyes and was blinded by the light for a few seconds. When I could finally see, I saw Krista, Zach, and Cameron staring down at me. I didn’t remember what happened.

“Oh thank goodness you’re alright. I thought something bad happened to you, we heard you screaming,” I expected to hear that from Krista but Cam said it. I raised my eyebrow. He blushed alittle. “I, uh, mean we thought something bad happened.”

“Why?” I said sitting up alittle.

“You’re eyes turned black again then you passed out,” Krista started explaining. By the time she finished I was shocked.

“Do you have any idea who this is from or who its directed toward?” I asked getting a little scared.

“Nope and possibly mom since it was her office but im not sure. I called mom and Will they should be home soon,” Krista said. We were all quiet for a few minutes before we heard the front door open.

“Girls?” Our mom called out. We all rushed down stairs. “Are you guys okay?”
She hugged Krista and I. Mom and Will checked out mom’s office.

“It’s probably nothing, maybe it was meant for the people who lived here before us. Why don’t you girls find somewhere to spend the night,” Our mom said. Then she looked at the boys. “Find a girl’s house to spend the night at.” Our mom would be thinking about us doing something with a boy at a time like this.

We ended up being able to spend the night at Raine’s house. They boys dropped us off and we told Raine everything that happened. She suggested that it might have been Cali.

We’ve didn’t even think about it being her, well lets hope it was because I really don’t want to be dealing with a crazy stalker person right now.