Status: Active but not as much you will have to bare with me people

I Never Told You..

I'm Okay, Trust Me

Image

(Jenny's P.O.V)

This wasn't easy for me to do. I know what Cam's thinking, how it must be so easy for me to just up and leave Alex and everyone else behind but it wasn't and I'm not proud of it either. I feel kind of selfish now that I think about it. I left because I was hurt, because I couldn't stand the thought of all these thoughts in my mind being true, and I guess when they came out to be true I did the only thing I could think of at the time. Run, and that's exactly what I did. I ran from my problems thinking that everything would be okay and work out for me, but the longer we drove the move I got that upsetting feeling in my stomach that I was making a huge mistake.

"Are you okay?" Cam's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I kind of just stared at her not giving my answer right away, I just realized how much she really did look like Alex, and that killed me now. She looked at me with curious eyes. The same eyes Alexander has, the same color, the same shine it had whenever he wonder what was going on in this head of mine. The same face expression he had when I was leaving..

"Jen?" She waved her hand in my face till I came out of my thoughts.

"Huh, oh..I'm fine, I'm okay." I told her looking out the window, not looking for a response even though I'm sure she's giving me one of her skeptical looks right about now.

I'm fine. Probably was the number one lie most girls tell. We pretend we're fine so we don't have to explain ourselves, so we don't have to see petty in your eyes for us. We tell everyone we're fine because it's so much easier than telling the truth. In the past saying I was fine, was the easiest lie, and the easiest way to get someone off my back about the situation.

I'm not fine, and I'm not okay. I just can't tell that to Cam just yet though. She'll try and convince me to go back, I know she will. I'm not going back, I refuse to be in that house another day with them two in it, probably parading around happily in love while I'm on the sidelines with a broken heart..

"How much longer?" my voice was weak, since I haven't said anything since we left this morning.

"We'll be there in about 20 minutes."

20 minutes? seems like forever when I actually think of how long I must of been planning this escape. I knew since day one when she came back things would change. Did I know things would go this far? No, I never knew I'd go as far as actually leaving. They pushed me to my limit and I don't even think Alex realized it until now.

I guess I expected this all along, I expected him to get back with her, to hurt me, to betray me, and he did. I trusted Alex with everything, he knew me like the back of his hand, to the raven hair on my head to the sole of my shoes, I trusted him, and all he did was hurt me. Like every other man that's come into my life. They always leave me, like my "father" had, but now I was the one leaving.

I'm not putting my life on hold anymore, I'll make a new start, start a new life, make better decisions for myself. On the bright side I'm not doing it alone, even though I feel horrible for Cam tagging along. She's told me time and time again it's fine with her, but I know a part of her will miss Mike and Alex, and especially Izzy those two together were some serious trouble.

"We're here."

I guess I was zoned out because next thing I know me and Cam are parked in the driveway of a huge blue house, with a beautiful front porch and garden. I can only imagine what the rest of the house looks like.

I hadn't realized that we must have been parked out front for a few minutes, seeing as the car had been turned off and Cam was just looking at me again.

"You ready to go in? He's expecting us already." I looked at her curiously, him?

"Him?" I voiced my thoughts, she actually cracked a smile this time, not a whole smile but it was nice to see since I hadn't in a while.

"Yup, Peter to be exact." I just nodded as we got out the car and grabbed some of our things, and headed towards the doorsteps.

"You ready?" all I did was nod, as she rang the doorbell.

I took a deep breath as I heard footsteps. This was a good thing right? I'm starting off new, fresh, without any baggage or worries about the past biting me in the ass. I was going to live my life the way I wanted, but there's still those thoughts that seem to seep into my mind no matter what.

I should of listen to my mother when I was younger,
"Don't ever fall in love, if you don't want to get hurt."
That's what she told me, and I should have listened.

I'll never fall in love again.

All I have to do now is remind myself of what he did to me,
I fell in love with him, and all he did was break me..

My thoughts were soon interrupted when someone swung the door open.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know late but like i said once before school is being a pain in my ass day and night I had no night school today so decided to update hope you guys like it,
IMPORTANT-I was also thinking about changing the title of my story to 'I Never Told You..But This is My Heart Your Breaking' its just a thought that popped into my head so PLEASE let me know if I should change it guys?! :O

things will be getting interesting very soon >= )

Please tell me your favorite line or part in this chapter? (:

Big thanks to everyone who have commented and subscribed so far :D

please comment and subscribe (:
:D © 2010-2011 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights