Status: Active but not as much you will have to bare with me people

I Never Told You..

Two Weeks

Image

(Alexander's P.O.V)

It's been two weeks, since she's been gone. I miss her everyday, and Izzy still hold a grudge and still has resentment towards me too. Mike has tried to keep us apart, but seems like everyday I'm having her pulled off of me, I never try and defend myself because what would that do? it won't bring her back. Elizabeth has every right to be mad at me.

Since she's been gone Leah has been up my ass none stop, she's been annoying the shit out of me ever since day one. Everyone thinks I cheat, and technically I did, but not for the reason everyone things I did.

I was in my study, I've been spending a lot of time here since Jennyfer's been gone. Even just thinking her name, caused me to take a deep breath and close my eyes tight.

I heard the door open, and I already knew who it was, she came at the same time everyday, but nothing ever worked, I was about ready to end all of this right now.

"Miss me?" Leah's voice whispered in my ear

"Not even a little."

"Awe come on baby, still mad at me for getting rid of what was her name-Penny?" she smirked those pink lips at me, the ones that made me lose everything that was important to me.

"Jenny.." I said through clenched teeth

"Whatever, like I care." she said jumping on my desk and crossing her legs, with a short skirt on.

I lost it the moment Leah said her name wrong. I couldn't take it anymore, the flirting, the touching, everything! I had to explode and this is the moment when it happens. I stood up, and got right in her face so she could see how extremely pissed off I was.

"You wanna know something? The moment you walked through those doors, back into my life I knew you were up to something, and the fact that you can walk in her and try to throw yourself at me is really pathetic," she tried to speak but I kept talking and my voice got louder

"And the fact that you can even think for a second that I'd take you back, after all the shit that you put me through in the past really amuses me. Yeah, there was something between us before, but that's over!, I moved on, and I love Jennyfer no matter what."

"You love someone who left you without a second thought?" she smirked

"That was your fault! You had it all planned out didn't you? Well guess what, it didn't work. I love her, not you, hell I don't think I ever really did." I walked towards the window so my back was to her.

"You don't mean that." her voice was horse and she was on the verge or tears

"But I do," staring out the window i couldn't help but still think about Jen.

She kept trying to speak but I cut her off again.

"Now why don't get your stuff, and get the fuck out of my house."

I heard the clicking of her heels on the wood floor, but of course being Leah she had to have the last word.

"This isn't over, I'll be back." than the door was slammed shut

I cooled off for a few minutes until there was a knock on my door, I was about to go off again until I saw one of the maids. Not all the maids here were taken, actually Jen and Izzy were the first the rest are very well paid servants.

"Yes Melody."

"I'm sorry to disturb you Sir, but there's someone here for you."

my heartbeat increased so much, I thought you would be able to see it through my chest.

"Send them in." I waited a minute until the door opened again

In walks in a man about my height, brown hair, brown eyes, and about in his early 40s, I haven't seen him in quiet a few years.

"Victor." he looked at me like he knew something was wrong, and he was right.

"You know it isn't wise to be here, Elizabeth is somewhere in the house."

"I know, but maybe it's time she knew the truth."
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe (:
:D © 2010 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights