Status: Active but not as much you will have to bare with me people

I Never Told You..

Arguments

Image

(Izzy's P.O.V)

I woke in the middle of the day hearing my phone buzz loudly on the night stand. I looked at the clocked and realized I took a longer nap than I intended too, I guess I haven't gotten much sleep since Fer decides to split..

I lazily walked over to the night stand and picked up my phone. I noticed it was a text message from an unknown number. Reading over the message my eyes grew wider and tears begging to fall, but I held them in. I held the phone to my chest, covered my mouth with my hand and gave out a small sob as the tears flowed down my cheeks.

she's okay, they both are. Thank God!

"Baby? What's wrong?" I jumped when I heard Michael's voice.

I hadn't heard him come in, but why would I he is a vampire after all. I stared at him and than back at the text message,

Promise me you won't tell anyone about us having contact with one another, not even Michael.

"It's nothing..just looking at pictures of, you know Jen and Cam." I tell him as I held the phone close to my chest still.

I had to lie even if I didn't want to, I wouldn't want Mike to go off and tell Alexander that Fer had text messaged me and him trying to go looking for her. I know that's the last thing she wanted.

"..You shouldn't torture yourself like that Love." He came closer to me and I exited out of the message fast as I put it back on the night stand locking it.

He held me close, hugging me for support. Michael has been very supportive these last few days, and I really appreciate it. He's still there for me even if I have attacked Alex on many occasions.

"I know its just..I miss them so much." I whispered the last part into his chest, though I know he heard me.

"I know you do, we all do." I rolled my eyes and released myself from his grasp.

"You can't stand mad at him forever, Elizabeth." He told me while my back was turned to him. I flinched when he said my name.

"Why not? It's his fault she left, its his fault they both left!" I turned back to face him, angry.

"Jennyfer choose to leave, and Camille choose to go with her! How is it his fault?!"

"Well maybe if your brother wasn't such a cheater and a liar! They'd both still be here. I just hope that doesn't run in the family." I muttered under my breath, crossing my arms over my chest.

"How can you stand there and say that? Do you honestly think I'd ever cheat on you? You're going to be my wife some day I'd never do that!" He seemed surprised at my comment and hurt by the sound of his voice.

I shouldn't have said that, I get it but can you really blame me for being worried. I would never think Mike would cheat on me..but Jennyfer thought the same and now look at the situation she's in. I just didn't wanna go through the same. Us Rodriguez, women we're strong, but we could break so easily.

Michael and I haven't had any big arguments, we've had small ones here and there but nothing relationship threating. I was afraid that if I fought with him I'd have no one. I've grow too attached to Michael for something as stupid as a little fight hurt our relationship. I couldn't understand why we were fighting now, one minute its about Jen and Alex and now its about us. I have been acting like a bitch lately, but I don't apologize for it because it was never pointed to Michael. At least not until now.

I was just about to argue back with him until there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked as Mike covered his hands over his face out of frustration.

"It's Melody, Miss Elizabeth. Sir Alexander wishes for you and Sir Michael to come down to his study."

I eyed the door weirdly as if Melody could see the face I was giving her but unfortunately she couldn't.

"We'll be down in a minute." I could hear her feet leaving the way she came, down the hall.

I'll admit I was a bit curious on as to what Alexander wanted. He wasn't my favorite person at the moment I'm pretty sure he knew that, hell I think everyone did. So what does the man want? I didn't want to go down there, what I really wanted was to tell him to fuck off but curiosity always did get the best of me.

"I guess we'll just have to finish this later, won't we." Mike gave me a face of disbelief as if he couldn't believe I still wanted to argue about this with him, but I did. I turned to walk away and out the door with or with out Michael behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So not that eventful, but I actually like this chapter. You don't see Michael and Iz fight much and I thought it was kinda fun making them do so..hope you likes it (:
please comment and subscribe (:
:D © 2010-2011 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights