Status: Active but not as much you will have to bare with me people

I Never Told You..

Best Friends

Image

(Camille's P.O.V)

Peter took me to the room I was going to be staying in, but I already knew what room it would be it's the room I always stay in. Once I open the white door to reveal the lavender room it brought back some very good memories. How Peter and I would hide up here in the closet when our families would come together and we never wanted to leave each others side.

"So here we are, your room my lady. Just how you left it." I giggled a little and just smiled.

Peter was right, it was exactly how I left it last. I walked over to the bed and sat down, the light sweater I wore that autumn when I was visiting before I went to my cousins home was still laying on the bed. It was kind of odd that it was still lying there but I thought nothing of it

I looked over at Peter with a huge smile on my face, he was my best friend. He's always been there for me ever since we were kids. Sure I was a few years younger than him, but that never seem to bother us. I always seem to be the mature one in our friendship.

"I don't know how many more times I can thank you for this Peter." I got off the bed and walked towards him.

"It's nothing, really. With work, going to college and with you still in high school. We hardly see each other anymore. The day I got that call from you saying you needed my help, I wasn't passing up the chance to see my best friend."

I knew with our school work and Peter working with my father and his father was very time consuming so we didn't get to see each other as much as we liked. This plan was all Peters idea once I told him the situation, he understood and couldn't be happier to see me. Of course we both wished we could see each other under different circumstances.

"I know, its great..I just wish it was under better circumstances." I voices my thoughts and he nodded in agreement.

"So do I, but you're here now and Jennyfer seems to be settling in fine. Let's just see how everything turns out." I nodded, with a weak smile tugging at my lips.

It was hard not to smile with Peter around. I guess you could say I had a crush on my best friend but I knew that nothing could ever happen between us. Peter had this horrible girlfriend. Everyone thinks she so nice and sweet, but I knew the truth. Of course no one believed me and it caused Peter and I to have this huge fight once and we didn't talk for almost 6 months.

It was awful not having my best friend there knowing that when something happened they're the first person you want to call but you can't because you've had this huge fight. We eventually worked it out and I knew I'd rather have Peter as my best friend than nothing at all. I've accepted that we can't be anything more, there's nothing else I can do.

"So..will Holly be coming around often-I don't think it's wise to have people around Jen while she's in this fragile state." Of course the real reason was because I didn't want to be around her.

"Actually..Holly and me broke up a couple months back," I open my mouth in shock, Holly and Peter had been together almost 2 years which was longer than any of his other relationships, not that he was some type of womenizer or anything.

"I know, I know. I never told you, but look at it this way-he said while he made his way to the door walking backwards-you have me all to yourself now." He smirk and wink before he closed the door behind him.

My mouth was wide open, in surprise. Did he just imply that we had something between us? I mean he was my best friend, and I was his. I fell back onto the bed and bit my lower lip.

I had to keep reminding myself over and over the same thing before I went to bed.

He's my best friend

-----------*------*------*--------------

Next Morning
(Jen's P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my face because I forgot to close the curtains before I went to bed. I was wrapped in all my blankets because I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in, I was used to Alex's arms wrapped around me before I went to bed and him still being there when I woke up.

I frowned at the thought of Alex. He was still on my mind, but he had to be. He did something really fucked up, how was I suppose to forget that? I rolled my eyes at my actions towards what he did. I slept with him. I felt like an idiot no doubt about that but it was my goodbye in a way, I regret nothing and I wanted something good to remember him by. Being wrapped up in his arms again one last time was good enough memory for me.

I got up and decided to get showered and dressed for the day. I wasn't sure what there was to do around here, I'm pretty sure we were in a secluded area where the houses were very far apart so I doubt there are places to go that are close. I fixed my shirt a little and left my hair to air dry.

I walked down the stairs and looked around for the kitchen. I hadn't had time last night to look around so I was pretty lost. Meanwhile I looked around the house for little while, there were pictures all around but one picture inperticualar caught my eye. I walked over to the mantel and grab the picture frame.

A smile made its way onto my lips as I looked at the picture of the two children.

The little girl, who couldn't be any older than 3. She had blond curls about shoulders length and she was wearing a lavender dress with dark purple flowers on it. She was sitting in the sand at the beach, her bright green blue eyes wide smiling slightly at the camera with a shell in her hands. When I looked over to her right, there sat a boy no more than at least 5 with dark blond hair almost brown, a plain white shirt and navy blue swim trunks looking not at the camera but at her with his blue eyes like he has never seen anyone like her in his 5 years of living.

What made my smile even wider was that I was positive Peter still looked at Cam the same way still till this very day. I had to say those two where adorable when they were little.

"Ah you're finally up!" I jumped a little at the voice but was sure not to drop the frame.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I've just seen waiting for you to get up, Camille went into town said she had to get a few things. I told her to let you rest."

I smiles and nodded my head putting the frame back where it belonged.

"You two were adorable, and still the best of friends I see." I smiled at him and he returned it but there was a spark in his eyes and he blushed a little.

"Yeah, Cammy and I, we've been best friends since day one. Actually that picture you were just looking at was the first time our parents brought us together. Back than you couldn't see one of us without the other." I admired their friendship, Elizabeth and I were the same growing up.

I frowned a little and Peter must have noticed because he asked if I would join him in the kitchen since he made breakfast.

"So Cammy tells me you were almost finished with high school but than some things came up.."

"It's okay, I know Cam told you everything. I was planning on finishing high school but under the circumstances I don't know how that's going to work now." I moved around the eggs on my plate not feeling very hungry anymore.

"Well if you want you could always study with Camille." I gave him the lifted eyebrow face and he continued to explain.

"What I mean is, Cammy is going to be homeschooling. She's going to have a someone come in during the week to teach her and help her finish high school since-you know she can't go back to school. I've arranged the whole thing I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I told them you'd be joining her."

"I-I couldn't..I mean you've done so much for me already letting me stay here and all."

"Nonsense! I insist. Education comes first, no matter what you are going through you should still be able to go on with what you were doing before. Even if there are a few bumps in the road." Seems Peter wouldn't take no as an answer.

"I don't know what to say, thank you. Thank you so much." Peter just nodded his head and said it was no big deal, and continued to drink his coffee and I could finally eat my breakfast.

Maybe living here wouldn't be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's another one for you guys, I don't wanna make anyone feel bad for not commenting but I do appreciate those who take the time out and do so. Also if I do get comments its motivates to update and knowing what you like most about the story is good as well but I'd like to thank Slash-a-holic for commenting the last chapter I do really appreciate it ! (:

Also the character page has been updated if you want to see what Peter looks like!

please comment and subscribe (:
:D © 2010-2011 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights