Status: Active but not as much you will have to bare with me people

I Never Told You..

The Day California Shook

Image

(Izzy's P.O.V)

I ran out the room as fast as I could. I didn't want to hear any more of this victor guys shit. Tears were running down my face now, my running and sobbing wasn't helping my breathing at all. I ran all the way to the back yard and fell on my knees to the ground still sobbing.

As much as I was crying, I didn't quite understand fully why. I mean I was upset that all three of them were keeping something from me. What upset me more was how Victor compared me to my father. I said I was nothing like him but how could I have been sure, I never knew my father. I had meet him once when me and Fer were younger but I didnt need him than, and I didn't need him now. I least that's what I thought.

I was angry now, angry because how could anyone ever compare me to someone I didn't know. Someone who was never there for me.

I heard footsteps stop behind me, and sighed deep. I was still very angry to the point I was shaking.

"Baby, calm down.." I hadn't really heard Michael because the shaking became worse and I also hadn't realize that I wasn't the only thing shaking anymore.

"What's going on?!" I could see Alexander and Michael struggling to stay on their feet.

"You have to calm down!" Mike shouted at me and saw him trying to crawl my way.

"No! Stay away from me!" I could see the hurt in his eyes but at the moment I didn't care.

I could feel the dry tears on my face as everything came to a stop and everything went black.

-------*------2 hours later ------*------

"How long do you think she'll be out?" I heard the familiar voice

"I don't know, Sir Edison nor Sir Joseph has ever done anything like that before." Not so familiar voice but I could tell the first was Michael and the second was Victor.

I could feel around me now that I was in a bed, who's I didn't know but it was most likely mine and Michaels. I could feel the headache forming but I didn't want to move or open my eyes because I wanted to be nosy.

"So your saying the thing that just happened is very uncommon?" I wanted to roll my eyes, Alexander was in the room.

"For their kind it's uncommon. The four of them have much more power then the rest do.."

"Do you think she'll be alright when she wakes up?" Michael again always the one to worry.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, Michael." Alexander again.

I felt someone grab my hand and squeeze it. I didn't know how I felt about Michael being so close yet. I thought I wasn't going to get anymore information because everyone was silent so I decided it was my time to 'wake up'.

First thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Michael. He wasn't looking at me but once I squeezed his hand he looked down at me and sighed with relief.

"Finally, you're awake." He kissed me on my forehead and helped me sit up on the bed.

"What happened?" My voice sounded horse and weak.

"You passed out." Alexander said from across the room.

"No shit," I pushed the covers off me and let my legs dangle from the side of the bed "I wanna know why it happened." I grabbed my head because it was pounding.

"I don't think that's very important. As long as you're up and well is all that matters."

"I don't recall anyone asking you," I glared at Victor.

"I think it would be best if you just left." I got up from the bed and Michael helped steady me but I pushed him away as soon as I stood fine on my own.

"If that is what you want, than I shall leave. This won't be the last time you'll be seeing me, I will be back and some others may be with me." I still glared wishing he was out of my sight already.

"Just go." I said through clench teeth.

"I bid you goodbye Lady Elizabeth," he bowed his head towards me and I rolled my eyes."Alexander, Michael, till we meet again." And then he was gone just like that, like he vanished into thin air.

If I wasn't royal pissed at that guy I'd say what he did was pretty cool, but I was and still am in the worst mood.

"Would someone please explain to me what is going on." My voice was low but I knew they heard me.

Alexander sighed deeply. Knowing he was gonna dread telling me the truth, or maybe he sighed deeply because it was so hard for him to tell the truth.

"Maybe you should take a seat."

I rolled my eyes and took the seat closest to me. I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for someone to start.

"Well?" They both sighed this time looking at each other obviously not knowing where to start.

"How about you start with telling me who that guy was." I point to the spot where Victor last stood before he vanished.

"Victor..isn't that important." Michael said

"Then he shouldn't be that hard to explain." I made a good point and they both knew it.

I knew they didn't want to talk about Victor because than they'd have to explain everything else around why he was here, why he was calling me Lady Elizabeth, and why he said the last time he saw me was when I was a baby.

"Victor is godfather." I looked over at Alex like he was crazy and then I laughed, but than I realized no one was laughing with me and I quickly stopped my cackling.

"Your serious." They both nodded their head as I shook mine.

"Than how come I've never heard of or seen him in the last 17 years?" I asked

"You haven't because he's to be discrete. He never wanted Victor to get to close to you two because then you'd know someone was watching over you."

I was still confused but I was letting the whole godfather thing sink into my mind for a few seconds. I kinda of felt bad for being rude now but not a lot. He kind of deserved it in a way.

"Who is he? And why did Victor keep calling me Lady Elizabeth? He didn't even act like a godfather, he listen to everything I said. He left because I told him to how does that make any sense!" I was so confused.

"Calm down, we'll explain." I noticed Michael wasn't talking much or trying to explain anything to me which wasn't like him.

"Victor listened to you because you have authority over him, he may be your godfather but the level of power you have over him is greater," that made sense. "Hence why he kept calling you Lady Elizabeth, it was a sign of respect."

"Alright, but why does he respect me so much? I can't be that important."

"But you are." Micheal finally spoke.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to know anymore but I had this feeling that by the end of the night all hell is gonna break lose. I decided to change the subject.

"So what happened before, why'd I pass out?"

"You were so upset that you wouldn't stop shaking. With the power you have over the earth element everything else just started to shake." I gasped

"I caused an earthquake?" They both shook their heads yes.

"It was sort of different though, once you passes out we turned on the news to see how far your little earthquake manage to go," I looked at them to keep going to tell me what else happened

"Turns out we weren't the only arena hit by this random earthquake that no one saw coming." Michael continued

"So what your saying is.."

"Whatever happened to you caused all of California to have a massive earthquake," I gasped again "you used so much of your power, so much of your energy that you passed out." He finished telling me

I felt horrible. What if people died because of me, what if someone lost their homes because I got a little upset and over reacted? Soon my eyes swelled up with tears.

Michael sat next to me and tried to comfort me.

"If it makes you feel any better no one was seriously injured, no one died. Some damage was done but none that can't be fix with repair." Alex tried to make me feel better but that wasn't working.

"How is any of this even possible? I caused an earthquake so big I could of killed someone! Nothing like this has ever happened before, I get mad of course but never to an extent that this happens." I whipped my tears away.

"We'll need Victors help more than ever now." I stopped my eyes and looked at Alexander like he was crazy.

"And why would we need his help?" I asked annoyed, he was my godfather but that didn't mean I wanted him around.

"Because..he's deals with your kind everyday, he knows the elements like the back of hand."

"So? I'm sure there's someone else who knows just as much as him." I tried to argue back.

"There is no one else Elizabeth. He deals with someone who has both your elements first hand every single day."

"I don't believe you, I've done my research on my kind. Elementals are only suppose to be able to control one element. Jennyfer and I can control two, I doubt anyone else can do that." Alexander was going to say something but Mike beat him to it.

"But there is.." I looked over at Mike who was sitting next to me and gave him a smug look.

"Oh yeah, Who?" His head was low but he lifted it to look me in the eyes.

"Your Father."
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually think things are getting pretty interesting don't you guys think so ^.^

Come on you guys comment and subscribe! Let's make the sequel just as popular as the prequel!

:D © 2010-2011 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights