Chaotic Love

One/One

I moved through the musty halls, people weaving in and out of other people. I looked around, searching for someone—anyone I knew. And that's when I saw her, Rachael. Her long, wavy, black hair bathing in the sunlight and her dark eyes without the usual heavy makeup stared at me. A big, wide smile appeared on her face and that's when I felt the world collapse around me. I saw everyone else except Rachael fall into the broken floor, shrill screams surrounding the hallways. The ceiling eventually fell through and landed on top of all the lonely people.

That meant everyone except Rachael and I. She stopped in her tracks, her smile lingering. My eyes were glued to hers, and I thought to myself, Wow, she is so much more beautiful without all that makeup. She walked up to me, slowly, and I couldn't help it. I dashed toward her, my clothes falling off of my body piece by piece. Rachael started after me as well, her clothes also detaching from her skin. The world around me was shaking, moving in all directions as we finally collided. Lights danced around us, explosions were set off and all the things around us frantically began to cower. Life was beginning again, beginning with us.

My life was now complete.