Happy Birthday Baby

Happy Birthday

I told you not to get me anything for my birthday but you wouldn’t listen. You never do and for some reason it doesn’t bother me. You look scared to death and it’s so cute.
“Frankie, I told you not to get me anything. All I want is you.”

You hesitate, a nervous look on your face. ”T-that’s the thing Bob. Come here.”

You grab my hand and drag me towards your room. Ok, now I’m confused.

“Frankie, why are we here?”

“You’ll see. Sit on the bed.”

You walk over to the closet and take off that ridiculous jacket you’ve had on for the last twenty minutes

“Frankie, what’s going on?”

You turn around wearing nothing but those amazingly tight jeans. You shift uncomfortably.
”Well, I couldn’t find anything that I thought you would like. S-so I decided to g-give you me.”

I stare at you as you walk across the room. Just when I think you can’t get anymore amazing, you go and surprise me. “This is the most amazing gift I’ve ever gotten. You’re the only thing I really wanted for my birthday.”

You stop, surprised and suddenly scared. “I just wanted to give you the perfect present. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea.”

I grab your wrist and pull you closer to me. So close are lips are almost touching.
“You are the only person I want to be with for my birthday. You are so amazing Frankie.”

You take a chance and press your lips lightly to mine. You have no idea how badly I just want to pull those jeans off and pull you on top of me. You deepen the kiss, making me wait, keeping the control you never knew you had over me. My hand runs down your bare chest and I can’t help falling deeper in love with you.

”Frankie, you never cease to amaze me. You are so special do you know that?”

You shrug and maintain that innocence that makes me love you so much. You just wrap your arms around me and snuggle close to me the way you always do. “I just wanted to give you the best present ever. I hope it worked.”

“You blew me away. I love you.”

“Happy Birthday Baby.”