Status: Oneshot//Finished

Your Biggest Fan

.001

I could feel the wave of nausea hit me as I woke up. It was the same old thing, day after day and it sucked to be me. My knees hit the hardwood floor with a dull thump as the vomit came up. I gripped the white porcelain as I slumped down and the smell of the rancid vomit met my nostrils. Footsteps echoed on the hardwood floor and I heard a sigh.

“Again?” Tommy’s voice asked in a gentle tone.

“Yes again.” I replied, my voice raw as my grip tightened on the porcelain. A throaty chuckle escaped Tommy’s lips and then I felt his finger tips against my cheek as he pulled my hair back. I felt the wave of nausea come back again as I leaned over the toilet and puked while Tommy held my hair in a ponytail and watched me throw up with a look of sympathy. “How much longer am I going to have to deal with this?” I groaned as sat down on the tile and Tommy gave me a look.

“I don’t know hun, I really don’t.” He told me as I stood up and grabbed a hold of the silver bar which normally held towels. He looked down at me and I forced a smile on my face. I ran a hand over my abnormally large stomach, which was only going to get bigger in the next four months. “If it helps though you look absolutely stunning when you puke.” He joked as I let out a laugh, his ridiculous sense of humour; it never failed to make me smile.

“Thank you I’m sure I’m do.” I replied as he tweaked my nose. He smirked at me as his hands slipped around and rested on my stomach.

“Can you believe it?” He whispered in my ear his long flurry hair in my face.

“Can I believe what?” I replied as my hands crept up his back and rested gently on his neck. My fingers partially embedded in his brown hair.

“Can you believe we’re going to be parents in a little while?” Tommy’s voice was filled with excited, I hid a smile; he was adorable but no-more than a kid himself.

“I can, can you?” I replied, of course I could believe it because I was the one that had to suffer through it.

“No, I’m almost at the point of believing it.” Tommy admitted after a moment then we both fell silent for a moment. “I bet it’s a girl.” He said excitedly. He was such a little kid at heart, it was cute. I bit my lip and waited a moment for answering.

“No way it’s a boy for sure!” I exclaimed, making him laugh as the smell of vomit made me crinkle my nose. It smelt bad, maybe even worse than when it had originally come up, I doubted that.

“It’s a girl, I bet you any money, and she’s going to be as pretty as you.” He told me, his eyes twinkling like they did whenever we made conversation about the soon-to-be newest addition to our family.

“I call bull on that, it’s going to be a boy and he’s going to have your eyes.” I told him as I pulled my head back and kissed him quickly on the cheek. He gave me a uncertain smile, as if he wasn’t sure that our child getting his eyes was a good thing.

“Yeah? You think it’s a boy? What are you going to put on that?” He asked me, challenging me.

“Tommy dear I don’t think it would be a good thing to bet on our future child.” I told him as I pulled myself closer to him until my stomach bumped into him. I sighed, I felt like a fat cow with my overly large stomach.

“You’re just saying that because you know I’m right.” He replied, as I raised an eyebrow at him, no I was right, it was a boy and I knew that. He was wrong.

“Fine Mr. Lee I bet you first diaper duty that it’s a boy.” I told him as he wrinkled his nose, thinking. He had no idea what i was talking about, that was good, it meant that he was more likely to take the bet.

“First diaper duty?” He asked confused as I smirked all-knowingly at him.

“When the baby is born, I bet you that if it’s a boy you have to change the diaper the first time.” I explained as he looked at me, the way he was looking at me was telling me that he was never going to be changing diapers ever. Which would make it all the better watching him do it.

“Fine but if I win, which I will the next two years of sex. You’re on top.” He told me flatly as I looked at him taken back. Me on top? I hated the top, I hated it with all my heart, the perfect bet in reality.

“Deal.” I said as we shook on in and he gave my hand a little squeeze and winked at me.
“You know it’s going to be fun looking up and seeing you moan and groan.” He whispered in my ear then made a trail of kisses down my neck.

“Not as much fun as it’s going to be to see you changing your sons diaper for the first time.” I replied as he lifted up his head a sceptical look on his face, oh yes I couldn’t wait until he was changing diapers.

“We’ll see about that.” He told me as I leaned against him and his hands went from my stomach to my waist.

“Indeed we will.” He agreed before leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips before I pulled away in surprise. “What’s wrong?” He asked when he saw my pained expression on my face. I wordlessly put a hand on my stomach as Tommy looked more and more concerned. “What’s wrong? Please? Say something please?” he half begged me as I felt the pain again in my stomach; I smile slowly spread across my face, while Tommy was pretty much going ballistic.

“Relax Tommy, I’m fine.” I told him my hand resting lightly on my stomach. He looked at me before he got closer.

“Are you sure? You didn’t look fine three seconds ago.” He replied as the little pains came back.

“I’m fine, I was just taken by surprise that’s all.” I said, the kicking it was only happening when Tommy spoke.

“By what? Me kissing you?” He joked as I felt more kicks. He was going to get a laugh when I told him this, that’s for sure.

“It’s hard to explain. I’ll show you.” I said quickly, making up my mind as I grabbed both of Tommy’s oversized hands with my tiny ones and placed them on my stomach. “Now say something, anything.” I told him, he looked at me like I was crazy, completely and utterly nuts, which who knows I could be, after all I did choose to marry Tommy Lee.

“What do you mean say something? Like what?” He asked me, sounding completely baffled as the baby kicked. He froze when he felt it and looked at me like I was pulling some stupid joke on him.

“Did you feel it?” I whispered as he nodded his head wordlessly.

“That’s..Awesome.” He said, finding the words as the baby kicked again, I let out a long laugh as Tommy looked at me. “What are you laughing about now?” He asked his face getting closer to mine,

“I’m laughing because the baby isn’t even born and their already you’re biggest fan.” I told him as I tweaked his nose and then kissed him cheek softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gotta love the Lee man.