Status: working on it

Angel's Secret

God's backup plan

Its pitch black and Jace is running, with his heart beating fast, and breathless into the night.
*where is everyone?*
He hears a faded scream that sounds like Justane screaming his name.
It gets closer and closer then he finally hears what she's saying.
"Jace, run while you still can!!!" screams Justane.
He starts running faster and faster, his legs ached, his feet burned with fire. There was a red light straight ahead kind of faded but bright enough to see. Not paying attention he trips and falls hard scraping his arms and knees. The pain burns he can’t see his cuts but knows that there pretty severe. He was caught in some sort of net.
*shit it's a trap!*
That was when he saw her or better yet it, and it wasn’t Justane it was a demon.
The demon snarled green liquid. It had black pupils and where it should be white was red instead. It was tall and red with long claws that could dig from California to china in one scratch. It snarls in Justane’s voice.
"Remember me Jace? I loved you once and you turned me down ever since then my heart has been cold. Turned to ice and it was your entire fault. You fell in love with HER!! You left me and Justane and now look at me i got off easy Justane on the other hand she's now the devil's bride,"
*did she try saving me? What did she do? I have to ask"
The demon stares at Jace and knows the next question on his mind.
"And to answer your question yes she did, she tried helping you- we tried helping you saving you actually by messing with god's plan which you and I both know involves deep punishment. I gave up but Justane she didn’t. When they captured her she fought and escaped when they find her they lose her once again. She could have saved you too but you, YOU turned her in. you tricked her into thinking that she was finally saving you but no you lied and turned her in for that stupid human! So you can live again and fall in love. After what you two have been through. You should see her now, she's miserable and alone, but worst of all she's in love with you."
The demon's face looks awfully familiar to Jace, he knows her but how? And why would he fall in love with a human? He’s in love with Justane and-
(Flash back)
Jace: I won’t let you down father.
Father: Yes you will Jace you just don’t know how yet.
THAT’S what he meant! I’m supposed to protect Justane not turn her in to the devil!
" I can change i swear now that i know this i can protect Justane and not fall in love with the human."
The demon smiles and says "I'm sorry Jace but there’s nothing you can do BUT fall in love with her. It's god’s plan it's why you were born. Any angel who sees or hears this human falls in love with her no matter what. So god made you, to be he’s and to save the other angels. But what he didn’t expect was for someone like Justane to fall in love with you. Only you were supposed to die in that car crash, Justane was supposed to live then kill herself three days after your death. Then go to hell, you two were never supposed to go to the afterlife together but you did. No one knows why or how but you did. So god had a backup plan. "
Jace is furious with the demon his palms sweat his head is bursting and his cheeks feel hot.
"NO!! You are LYING! That’s what you demons do you LIE and LIE over and over again. I don’t believe you, why should i believe you give me one good reason?!"
The demon changes her voice to her old original voice.
"I'm sorry, how many times do i have to tell you?"
"N-N-NEL-NELLY?"
The demon looks down at him with a sly smile she turns from a hideous monster into her original form. Blonde hair, blue eyes, figure of an hourglass, and snow white skin that felt like a baby’s bottom.
In her normal voice nelly says" yes Jace its me... nelly, and you and justane are in grave danger.
They hear high pitched screams coming closer and closer.
Nelly looks worried and says
“we can't talk right now I’m going to erase your memory an-"
"But i can’t forget anything as important as this"
"You’ll only forget in real life but you'll always remember in your dreams, I’ll tell you tonight and when it is time you'll remember in real life."
She stares at him lovingly then turns into a hideous monster screeching and swallowing him.
Jace wakes up breathless and sweating.
Justane mumbles "what happened did you have a bad dream?"
Jace thinks for a moment trying to remember what he was so scared of, he couldn’t remember the dream but he knew Justane couldn’t be by herself.
"No I’m fine go back to sleep."
Justane yawns" 'Kay if you say so" then falls back asleep.
Jace looks out the window, puts his iPod on and starts listening to "when I’m gone" by 3 doors down.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT I DON'T LIKE SILENT READERS!! LOL! :) please rate too!