Status: In The works. First chapter will be up soon.

Don't Be Afraid

Picking Up Sophie

Zacky walked into the apartment complex, this place got worse every week he walked into it. He wasn’t sure that it was a safe place for his three year old daughter to be any more. Zacky shut the door behind him as he looked at the little girl, who ran towards him. He laughed gently and bent down so she ran straight into his arms, burying her face into his neck throwing her little arms around him.

“Daddy!” she whimpered against his neck as she held onto him. Zacky smiled gently as he stood up holding onto her, kissing her forehead as he found the little pink back pack she’d always pack. Zacky then glanced around the apartment.

“Where is Mama sweetie?” He looked down at the little girl in his arms. She felt lighter than last week and she was looking like she hadn’t slept much , his parent instinct told him something just wasn’t right with his baby girl.

“Mama go…bye bye” Her voice was soft and mumbled as if she was giving into sleep now that she was with her daddy. Zacky rolled my eyes leave it to Dianne to leave a three year old to fend for herself. Zacky wasn’t at all happy hearing that She’d left the three year old alone. Shaking his head he walked out of the apartment complex, over to his car opening the back door and settling his daughter into her pink car seat.

“Well now Sophie gets to go buh-bye to daddy’s!” He smiled as her little face lit up despite the bags under her eyes. The grin on her face grew tenfold as she clapped her hands and leaned back into her car seat.

“To Daddy’s!” she squealed as she curled up in her car seat smiling lightly as she slowly started to fade to sleep hugging herself.

“Sleep baby girl we’ll be to Daddy’s before you know it.” Zacky spoke up as he pressed his lips to her forehead head and got into his car sighing gently as he turned it on and headed back to his house. It was about a two hour drive to get from Dianne’s apartment to his house so it would give her plenty of time to sleep.

When they got to the house Zacky climbed out of the car and turned it off going to get her now sleeping body out of the car. She’d fallen asleep as soon as They’d taken off to get here. Zacky was so frustrated finding her in the conditions that he had, he felt like he could have killed someone but right now his little girl needed him to be level headed.

Zacky pulled her out of her car seat, adjusting her so she was sitting gently on his hip with her head against his shoulder. He reached around the back and grabbed her little back pack that had her two favorite things inside of it. He kissed her forehead lightly as he made his way into his house.

“What the fuck!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am working my ass off on this story to make sure I have my grammar and spelling and all that crap right.
So if you catch an error PLEASE tell me so I can fix it.