Status: In The works. First chapter will be up soon.

Don't Be Afraid

Flahsbacks

Gena and Zacky had been sitting together alone letting Jason berry watch Sophie for a little while so they could have alone time. Zacky really hadn’t wanted Jason to watch Sophie but Gena had insisted and eventually convinced him to cave in. They’d only been alone for a few hours when they got a frantic call from Jason.

“Jason… What’s wrong your rushing your words I can’t understand you!” Zacky shouted into the phone as he sat on the couch, his head in his hands trying to understand the drum tech.

“I gave your daughter a red bull and she’s throwing up all over the place!” Jason shouted frantic as he looked at the little girl who was curled up on the couch crying her eyes out.

“You gave her WHAT?!” Zacky could almost feel his head explode at that point hearing that the guitar tech had given his barely two year old daughter red bull!

“Uhum….red Bull?” His voice was meek now; knowing just how pissed off Zacky was just by the sound of his voice.

“You’re a fucking idiot!” Zacky screeched into the phone his anger kind of overcoming him as he pressed his fingers against his temple.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t know!”

“Jason. Shut the fuck up Gena and I will be there in ten minutes to pick her up.” With that Zacky slammed the phone down on the receiver. Looking over to his girlfriend, he stood up and grabbed her hand leading her out to the car


Jimmy let out a laugh shaking his head as he stole the three year old out of Brian’s arms pressing a kiss to her forehead. He wouldn’t let anything happen to this little girl, he thought of her as his own! He’d protect her until the day she died.

“No worries Gena, I promise that she’s safe ok?” He promised as he looked at Brian for a moment.

“Let me get you her bag just in case you need something ok?” Gena raced back up the stairs and came back down a few minutes later with a cute little princess back pack stuffed with a few different things Sophie might need.
♠ ♠ ♠
no comments= slow updates.