Status: In The works. First chapter will be up soon.

Don't Be Afraid

Tension

“Jeez…Lets get some ice cream, get what you need from hot topic Brian and get the hell out of here.” Jimmy stressed not liking how busy the mall seemed to be. Though Sophie was completely un-phased by the amount of people she just wanted her ice cream.

“I was thinking we’ll just go to hot topic and then we’ll go to the beach and get her ice cream.” Brian mentioned as he stepped out of the car and went around to Sophie’s side opening her door and un strapping her from her car seat. He paused as he set her down onto the ground.

“Uncle Bri?” She asked as she looked up at him her big green eyes boring holes into him. Brian grabbed her diaper bag and looked down wondering what she nodded.

“Yeah Princess?” He leaned down and picked her back up into his arms as a car whipped by them. This trip was going to be a bit more anxiety filled then he planned on.

“carry me?” She whimpered as she held her arms up looking at him. Brian nodded as he leaned down and slipped her up into his arms as they headed into the mall. Brian personally had no idea how this was going to work out.

“This mall is really fucking Packed Brian.” Jimmy sighed lightly as he looked at all the people really not happy with this idea any more. The three year old in Brian’s arms seemed to be just as much on edge as the older men.

“Look let’s just go get the crap Michelle wanted and get the hell out of here!” Brian kind of snapped causing Jimmy to let out a low growl. Sophie froze the tension between the men was nearly unbearable for her it was scary.

“Brian watch it.” Jimmy snapped as he pulled the three year old from the other mans holding onto her kissing the top of her head.

“Whatever.” Brian groaned as they trudged toward hot topic of course there were several oogling fans, watching but not getting near them. Sophie started to wiggle in Jimmy’s grip wanting to get down.

“Sophie I’ll set you down in a second ok?” Jimmy mumbled kissing her forehead as they trudged into hot topic leaving the fans all standing at the door. Brian went straight for the shirts to get what his girlfriend had asked him to grab up.

“Jimmy will you set her down for a second and help me out here?” Brian groaned because he couldn’t reach the shirt that he needed to get for his wife. Jimmy rolled his eyes setting Sophie down by his leg.

“Sophie stay right there.” Brian spoke sternly startling the three year old. Sophie nodded her head holding onto Jimmy’s pant leg before something caught her attention on the rack. She wandered away from them having no clue really where she was going.

By the time Sophie looked behind her to find Jimmy and Brian she couldn’t see them anymore. The three year old wasn’t even in the right store any more; she had no idea where she was. She felt herself start to tear up as she hugged her self whimpering. Sophie stood in the middle of the busy mall terrified and looking for any one that might help her get back to her uncle’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3