Status: In The works. First chapter will be up soon.

Don't Be Afraid

Full Custody?

“Wait…the munchkin is here?!” Jimmy jumped off the counter without waiting for an answer from Zacky he took off towards the living room causing Leana to laugh and shake her head.

“So you didn’t run into Dianne?” Gena pressed the subject as she kind of swayed back and forth in his arms. Zacky let out a heavy sigh, He wasn’t sure if he was relieved that he didn’t have to deal with his ex or if he was pissed off that he found his three year old at a ratty apartment complex by herself!

“No, but Gena knowing that Sophie was there by herself has really got my blood boiling.” He mumbled into the back over her neck as she moved around slightly in Zacky’s arms. He could feel her let out a soft sigh.

“Well, maybe its best that we file for full custody of Sophie then babe.” She suggested as she turned off the stove and turned around to face him. Zacky looked at her hoping the shock on his face wasn’t as evident as he felt like it was.

“You…I…” Zacky stuttered as he shook his head trying to form a full sentence not really able to form one. He’d always wanted to file for full custody but was afraid Gena wouldn’t like the idea, now she was suggesting it and he didn’t know how to react.

“Babe?” She laughed as she reached up and touched his face lightly “Are you ok?”

“Yeah I just… I just wasn’t sure you’d be ok with it?” Zacky’s voice was confused and a little more high pitched then normal as he leaned into her touch.

“Of course I’d be ok with it she’s like my kid Zack” She seemed a little offended that Zacky thought she wouldn’t be ok with it. He bit down on his lip shaking his head trying to come up with a reason he’d thought that.

“Don’t be mad please,” He whined leaning down and pressing his lips to her neck lightly before moving his kisses up her neck and finding her lips an innocent little grin plastered on his face as he looked at his blonde haired lover.

“you’re lucky I love you.” She laughed before kissing his lips again before shaking her head and pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. She moved out of his arms and started to plate food putting the full plates of food out on the counter.

“Daddy!” Zacky heard a little voice cry. He moved away from his girlfriend before following the call of distress from the little one.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really want to hear some reviews on this people :)