Status: In The works. First chapter will be up soon.

Don't Be Afraid

Dinner Time

“Daddy isn’t going to save you!” Zacky walked into the living room to see Johnny tickling his daughter as she squirmed and called for him.

“Well if Daddy doesn’t save her I will!” He laughed as Val jumped up and tackled Johnny followed by lacey and Matt rushed in and swooped Zacky’s little girl into his arms.

“Ha! Now uncle Matt has the little princess!” He announced, sometimes it was just too much to watch his friends run around with his daughter in their arms. Zacky never knew what he would do with them and he had no idea what he would do without his understand girlfriend. Zacky knew it didn’t make sense how I had a three year old, right? Yes, it’s what you’re thinking, Zacky cheated on Gena and as sorry as he is that he did it, and he wouldn’t take it back because he loves Sophie more than anything else.

“Daddy!” Sophie giggled spotting her father raising her hands in the air and squealing and waving her arms around just wanting him to come get her. Zacky laughed and walked his way over to matt picking his little girl up out of his arms.

“Ha! She’s mine!” He stuck my tongue out hugging Sophie against his chest and kissing the top of her head.

“Guys!” Gena shouted from the kitchen “Dinner’s ready!” she peaked out into the living room looking at all of them before shaking her head and holding the door open as they all ran into the kitchen.

“Daddy...no hungry.” She spoke softly as she pressed her face against Zacky’s neck shaking her head and pouting her bottom lip out.

“Why aren’t you hungry babe?” He asked softly as he moved to sit down with her in his lap. She just shook her head at him. “Just…A little bit of Daddy’s mash potatoes please?” Zacky begged sticking his bottom lip out at her.

“Yeah come on princess! Just a little bit of food?” Jimmy encouraged as She looked away from him and to the other 9 faces sitting around the table. She stuck her tongue out glaring at the other band members before sighing and picking up one of her little spoons Gena had set next to Zacky’s plate.

“Yay!” Brian cheered before digging into his own food. Sophie started to push the food around her father’s plate as he took small bites of his own dinner. She took a spoonful of the food and started to eat the mash potatoes off Zacky’s plate. He smiled gently and kissed the top of her head.

“So,” Gena spoke up looking at the little girl on Zacky’s lap “Sophie what would you think if you were able to live with Daddy and Mommy G all the time?” She asked causing the rest of the band members to perk up and slow their eating.

“No more mommy?” She asked seeming confused for a moment before her eyes lit up “no more scary!” she giggled as she dropped her spoon clapping her hands before looking at Gena. “Please?” she looked at her then to Zacky something was on her face that made him want to question why she was so excited about living with him and never seeing her mom again.

“well that settles it then I’m calling the Lawyer,” Gena excused herself from the table going to get the phone. Zacky looked a little confused it was kind of a shocking that his daughter seemed to be so excited about leaving her mother behind.

“Daddy?” The little girl called his attention as she pointed to the mash potatoes all over her face and clothes.

“You are a mess baby girl,” He laughed gently kissing the top of her head before standing up and setting her on the chair he had just been sitting on. “Jimmy, Brian, Do you guys think you could team up and give her a bath? I have to change.” Zacky laughed.

“No problem!” Jimmy shouted excitedly as he rushed to pick up the little girl and ran up the stairs leaving Brian to chase after him and Michelle and Leana to laugh and slowly follow their men up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is drama filled
but I need feed back or I'm just going to let this story die
and focus on something else