Status: In The works. First chapter will be up soon.

Don't Be Afraid

Bath Time?

Zacky shook his head as he started his way up the stairs confused as ever as he tried to figure out his little girls excitement to leaving her mother behind no matter how he split the situation it just didn’t make sense. He sighed softly as he drug his feet into the carpet as he walked the hallway to his room.

He walked inside to talk to Gena confusion still clear in his voice. Gena was already sitting on the bed talking to a lawyer. A cute little smile place on her face and her blonde hair falling in front of her face every now and then.

Jimmy and Brian were racing into the bathroom an idiotic smile place on both their faces. They loved this little girl almost as much as Zacky did. She was the only avenged kiddo and that made her the specialist kid in the world to them.

Sophie looked at her uncle’s a small smile on her face. She hadn’t had a bath in almost two weeks. She wanted to get clean but she had a feeling that her uncle’s were going to be mad at her for the bruises on her. Her mother had that magical talent to make the three year old feel as if it was her own fault for the bruises.

“Ready for your bath! Uncle Bri is going to start it and I’m going to get you undressed and ready for the bath!” Jimmy exclaimed a large smile on his face. He’d always wanted kids but Leana always told him, no, that she didn’t want them. So he treated Sophie like she was his daughter. He went to pull her shirt off but she shook her head and pushed her shirt down tears forming in her little eyes.

“NO!” she screamed as she moved away from Jimmy and ran to the corner of the bed room. Pinning her shirt down with her little fists. Jimmy stood there as confusion filled him looking at the little girl a little more concerned than he had been to start with.

“Babe we got to get your clothes off so you can get in the tub with mister ducky.” He explained as he looked at the three year old moving towards her again instead of reaching for her shirt now he reached for her pants which resulted in another scream from her.

“NO!” she screamed again tears starting to fall down her face as she ran towards the bed ducking and crawling under it hiding there, knowing that both her uncle’s were too big to crawl under and get her.

“Brian…We have a problem.” Jimmy called and the guitarist came out of the bathroom after shutting off the bath water and looked at Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
short I know.
Sorry guys :P
But I know i have 13 subscribers and I"d really like to start hearing from you people.
I don't know if i can get motivated to write the rest of the story with out feed back and love from you guys