Status: In The works. First chapter will be up soon.

Don't Be Afraid

Daddy Finding Out

“Gena you’re sure about this right?” Zacky looked to his lover of 8 years who was all grins as the lawyer said he’d come over to the house tomorrow at three pm.

“Babe I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t sure about this. She’s just as much my daughter as she is Dianne’s.” Gena spoke softly as she looked to Zacky leaning over and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

“Aright. You have no idea how much I love you,” He spoke softly leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to her lips, leaning back on the bed and pulling her with him.

“I hate to break up this little love fest but we have a MAJOR issue Zacky.” Michelle busted through the door. She knew this couldn’t wait she was surprised she managed to get out of the bathroom in a calm manner. Right now all Michelle really wanted to do was scream and Kill someone for what had been done to the little girl they all loved so much.

“What’s wrong Chelle?” Zacky sat straight up with Gena, both wearing concerned faces. Michelle just shook her head as she walked over to them.

“Look I’m going to take you to the bathroom but you’re not allowed to actually go in. She only wants Val and me in the room. I’m sure she would let Gena in the room but we promised her we wouldn’t let Zacky see.” Michelle rambled on as she started to pull the now worried couple towards the bathroom.

“So wait. I’m not allowed to go into the bathroom?” Zacky looked at the female like she’d lost her mind. Michelle shook her head as they stopped right outside of the bathroom.

“Zacky please. We promised her we wouldn’t tell you but you need to see this and if she sees your reaction she’ll get scared and end up under the guest bed again,” Michelle urged looking at Zacky and Gena.

“Michelle what the fuck are you trying to say?!” Zacky snapped but grew quite as he could hear Val talking gently to his little girl.

“Hey Sophie is it okay if we let mommy G come in and see you? I promise she won’t get mad at you honey.” Val urged and Zacky’s heart felt like it had fallen out on the floor, something was wrong with his little girl and she thought that whatever was wrong with her was going to get her in trouble.

“Mommy” She nodded not even adding the G onto the end of mommy like she normally did. She splashed around in the bath looking up at Val as the older woman handed her a rubber ducky.

“OK, But if mommy seems upset remember what I told you. Mommy isn’t mad at you ok?” Val urged lightly as she kissed the little girls forehead. Going to open the door letting Gena in and leaving the door cracked so Zacky could sneak a peek.

“Hey Baby girl.” Gena’s voice was soft and she was terrified of what she was going to find as she stepped into the bathroom and kneeled down by the tub. The expression on her face quickly turned to horror as she spotted the large bruise covering the little girls stomach. Not only was it a hand shaped bruise but it looked like someone had squeezed her, then threw her against a wall because her back was all bruised up as well. The bruises continued on her little legs, Gena was beyond horrified as she shook her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O