My Way Home Is Through You

Eight

I groaned as I went through all the clothes in my suitcase. None of them were mine. They were all guys clothes. I sighed as I finally just picked a pair of jeans and a button down shirt. So much for looking nice tonight. Savana watched me as I started to change.

"Why aren't you wearing your clothes?"

I groaned again. "I think you were trying to be funny on sleeping pills and switched my clothes with somebody else's!" Someone knocked on the door and I quickly pulled the red button down shirt on before I went to open the door.

Cameron smiled. "I think I have something of yours." I raised an eyebrow. "And it looks like you found something of mine."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, pulling up the pants that were too big on me as they started to fall.

He pulled in a suitcase and opened it on the bed, revealing all my clothing. I turned and glared at Savana. "I knew it!" I grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt before I ran into the bathroom and quickly changed. I stuck my head out the door and smiled as I came out, giving Cameron his clothes back.

"I thought it was funny," Savana said as she put her shoes on her hands. "If you need me, I'll be having a scary movie marathon with Ryley. Bring on the blood and guts!" She jumped on the bed and turned on the TV.

I looked up at Cameron and smiled. "I'm ready whenever you are." I grabbed one of the keys for the room and shoved it in my pocket before Cameron took my hand in his and led me out of the room.

*

He kissed my cheek and I giggled before I turned and opened the door to the hotel room. "Thanks, Cam. I had a great night."

He nodded. "Me too." He smiled. "Sweet dreams." I blushed before I managed to turn and stumble into the room. I took off my glasses and closed my eyes, drawing in a deep breath before I looked up to see Savana, Ryley, Kylie, James, and Nick sitting on the two beds.

"Oh god. What happened?" I asked, skeptically. Either Savana did something and she had to fess up, or I was going to have to tell them about my date. My guess was the latter.

"You tell us," Nick said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Savana smirked. "Tell us everything."

I stared at them with a blank expression. I didn't know where to start... "We went out," I said with a shrug.

"We know that, smartass," said Kylie as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"We went to the movies. We went to see that one new kids movie.... We were the only people in there. And then we went for ice cream," I said, shrugging it off.

I purposely left out that we threw popcorn at each other and that he gave me his jacket when I got cold. And that after the movie had started neither of us paid attention. It probably wasn't a good idea to mention that we left the movie early and he gave me a piggyback ride.

"I'm leaving the band," Savana said out of nowhere. I cocked my head to the side and stared at her for a minute. "After this tour."

"Why?" I asked.

She shrugged. "It's not something I want to do anymore. I miss being at home and being able to play with my dog all the time, since you jerks won't let me bring her."

I thought about what she said. I had to agree with her, but now I was torn.

Without a word, I got up and left the room. I walked down the hallway once I had made it to the first floor, left the building, going to the van.

*

The week passed by in a blur.

I had finally made my decision as we got to the venue. "Come back to Texas," Savana sang as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She always had a thing for Bowling For Soup. "My Wena is lonely tonight!" She climbed over Klondike and opened the door, falling on the ground.

“I’m really going to miss her,” Ryley said, wiping her eyes.

I looked away. “You’re gonna miss me too, right?” I mumbled under my breath.

Klondike looked at me. “Did you say something?” I could see the curiosity in his eyes. He heard me.

I shook my head, climbing out. I didn’t want to do anything right now. I just wanted to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhh. I'm lame. I'm probably not going to use most of the people I asked for girlfriends. Sorry to disappoint.
I don't really like this chapter this much. I have so much going through my head that I probably won't use for it.
I'm trying, I promise.

Who went to the Suddenly Yours tour?? Did anybody go to the Nashville or Knoxville dates? If so, you probably saw me. ;D

Leave me comments! <3

XOX
Lizz