Status: indefinite hiatus; possibly going to be re-written.

Slutgarden

006

Harley’s POV

“Hey.” I replied with a sweet smile as I took a sip of my drink, and my eyes wandered away from Alecia to Alexx. “So, you don’t answer my texts or anything, but you show up to my brothers party? You terrible bastard.” I laughed at the end of my remark, Alexx smiled at me.

“Sorry cutie, my phone is shit. You know that.”

Rolling my eyes, I took another sip of my drink and scanned the room for my brother. He was standing near the wall, with Frankie latched onto him like a parasite sucking his life out of him yet again, turning him back into the zombie he once was. What if he did go back to that? I don’t know what I or the rest of the family would do. Sending him back to rehab would be useless.

The black lace of the sleeves on my shirt scratched at the lesions in my skin, sending me into itch overdrive. I began ravaging at them with my nails, hoping to open them back up until Aimee looked at me.

“Harley. Stop for God’s sake.”

I looked at her guiltily and stopped, looking back up at Alexx. Alecia was still glaring at me, she was gnawing at her lip. “So, Alecia. I don’t typically see you around school.”

I waited for her reply, that was seconds late. “Oh. Well, I’m a year above you and all, and my work with the LGBTQ club keeps me busy. Haa.”

“Oh? You work with it?”

“Yeah. Founded, actually.”

“Wow. Didn’t know that. Congratulations.”

I meekly smiled and raised my drink slightly to her, and she smiled.

*

Alecia’s POV

Was she flirting with me? I thought she was straight. Maybe she’s just being nice, there’s no need for me to get my hopes up and fail at my attempt to flirt back, I suppose.

I kept smiling at her until Alexx elbowed me slightly in the side and looked at me strangely. “Oh, ah, I’m going to go get a drink. Anyone want to come with?”

I hopefully looked at Harley, but she seemed to be fascinated with something on her arm that she was picking at.

Nobody taking my offer, I muttered a “Well then.” and made my way to the island in the kitchen to grab a drink.

Why was I so attracted to Harley? Was it her rebellious look? Or the way she acted, as if she didn’t even care? I don’t know. I really don’t. All I know is that she had gotten much, much more beautiful than the time I saw her last, if that was even possible.

*

Derek’s POV

I was beginning to get the slow feeling I got from taking long drags out of cigarettes. The sweet menthol flavored nicotine I had been denied for so long was back, and I was going to enjoy every second of it as I damn well pleased.

Frankie stood beside me, a cigarette dangling out of her mouth as well, she pulled it out and began to French inhale in the ever so sexy way she always did, the smoke exiting her mouth and then going up into her nostrils. It gave me the chills every time she did it.

My intense stare at her was broken as her icy, cold, demeaning green eyes shot over at me, nearly having the effect of daggers. I looked away awkwardly, taking another drag of my very own cancer stick.

“Why were you staring at me?”

She called me out in front of the few people that were around us where we were sitting on the couch, their eyes glanced over as well, struck by her odd question seeing as her and I had been together for some time now.

I decided to turn on the charm, hoping it would cancel out the awkwardness of the current situation. I pulled the cigarette out of my mouth and bit my lip slightly, leaning towards her. I looked her up and down then met with her eyes yet again, she had an annoyed look on her face and her cigarette’s ash was getting ridiculously long.

“Well,” I said in a breathy tone, making sure to keep it under my breath, “I was watching you take a hit of that, and it just made me remember what other great things you can do with your mouth, sweetheart.”

She continued to stare back into my eyes, I didn’t break the seductive look I knew I was portraying, but winked slightly and darted my eyes to the staircase and back at her and smiled.

Repressing a smirk, she leaned over the side of the couch, making sure her perfect ass was in perfect sight, and put her cigarette out and stood up, brushing her skirt.

“You coming?”

I sent her the same sultry look I had only moments before and put out my cigarette as well, took her hand, and followed her up the stairs. An odd sense had taken over me, not the usual excitement of being able to actually make love to my fiancée, but the excitement to just fuck.

As it slowly began to make me feel uneasy, I pushed the feelings away by lighting up another cigarette and smoking it until we reached my room, which is where I stomped it into the floor.

Frankie smiled at me, her green eyes yet again trying to almost penetrate into my own. I lightly took a grab of her hips and kissed her softly, over and over again.

She began a backwards walk towards my bed, not breaking our kiss. My fingers began to lightly slither under the flimsy white fabric of her blouse, then beginning to grasp hold of the fabric, pulling it off over her head. She fell onto the bed, and I fell on top of her, my lips wandering to the slight curve of her neck, beginning to press against her soft skin with more force, planning on leaving a mark.

I had to force myself to stop as she pulled away from me with a sneer on her face, as I smiled back I pulled my shirt off as well. She laid down on the bed, her thin frame leaving an indent in the sheets, I moved myself down and began to unbutton her skirt as she started the iPod on my desk that was plugged into the speakers, the screamo music began playing over the faint dubstep on the other side of the door.

Slipping the denim off of her, I looked up; making eye contact. Her eyes used to be so beautiful to me, so deep and green, but now they were cold and faded. The uneasy feeling began to return, and I yet again shook it off, not wanting it to interfere with the current situation I was in. I slid back up Frankie’s figure and pressed my lips to hers as I undid her bra with one hand. Thanking my experience for my skills, it slipped off easily. Backing up, I noticed she lacked panties underneath her jeans and chuckled to myself, she winked at me slightly.

“Babygirl, did you have intentions for tonight?”

Laughing, she replied with a soft whisper, “Maybe.”

I unbuckled my studded belt quickly and stood up to remove my skinny jeans, glancing at the girl who was lying bare naked on my bed, her skin sinking into my sheets, leaving the citrus aroma that always seemed to carry around her onto the thin, crisp fabric. I returned to the bed on my knees and looked at her face, avoiding her eyes, wanting to avoid the uneasy feeling they gave me.

“You ready, Trinity?”

She rolled her eyes and scoffed at the use of her birth name, “Forever and always.”

I pressed my cock against her clit, leaning over and planting several kisses on her hips, she giggled lightly. Beginning to apply more pressure, my member easily slid inside of her, as it had done dozens of times before. I straightened my spine and began to thrust my hips back and forth rhythmically, each time become harder and rougher than the one before. This went on for twenty minutes or so, which included my mistress having several moans escape her soft pale pink lips, and her long painted nails raked down my back, leaving light red lines all the way down.

The entire time, I was trying to cum, but it was almost as if my body, or maybe even mind, wasn’t going to allow me too. I kept going harder and faster when I began to feel her contracting around my cock, I got the feeling that I usually got when I was about to cum. Her nails dug deeper into my skin, and her teeth dug deeper into her bottom lip. The contractions became tighter, almost as if her pussy was trying to milk the cum out of me.

My heart was racing and my fingers were stabbing into her thighs, leaving half-mooned shaped depressions in her skin. I felt sweat beading at my brow and I looked up at the ceiling, giving it one last thrust, feeling the tip of my member hitting her wall, hoping I would finally cum. One last deep contraction came from Frankie, followed by an almost screaming moan. Her nails raked into my back, leaving a slight stinging pain. I pulled out of her from defeat, wondering why I didn’t cum as well.

This had never happened before, especially with Frankie. Maybe it was the uneasy feeling I had had earlier, or the fact I had just gotten out of rehab? These questions continued to run through my mind as I laid down beside her and kissed the back of her shoulder softly.

“I love you, Trinity.”

With some hesitance, she muttered back, “I love you too, Derek…”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, I know this is absolutely terrible.

Basically, I started writing this almost a month ago, and I forgot about it so then I continued it and it just sucks so hardcore. :/

I promise this is NOT what sex scenes are going to be like all throughout Slutgarden, I have SO fucking much planned for this story it would make me so happy if it was successful.

PLEASE KEEP READING!<3(:

Also, check these out:

Angels Made From Neon
&+
As Long As I Can Touch Your Face, a joint Andy Sixx/Matt Sanders fanfic by me and my friend Kellyy(:.

I'm hoping to get the prologue and first chapter up tonight for AMFN and Kellyy and I will have up the first four chapters for ALAICTYP asap, I promise <3

*has sex with you*,
Lyndsey(:<3