Status: Chapter 4 is up

Ascendead Master

The Garden of Everything

Since my dress was still being cleaned, Hizaki allowed me to borrow one of his dresses.

"How do I look?" I asked Hizaki and Teru as they reentered my room as I allowed my dark brown hair to cascade down to my waist, not liking it tied up. "Like the most beautiful rose in the world." Teru told me with a childlike smile as he sat on my bed. Hizaki nodded in agreement before sitting down in front of my vanity.

I twirled from side to side a bit as I uttered, "This dress is so beautiful..." "You may have it if you'd like, dear." Hizaki told me with his gentle smile. "Really? Thank you, Hizaki!" I shouted as I ran over to him, embracing him tightly.

Hizaki merely smiled as he stood up with me. "Teru, would you mind taking care of Kioshi? I have a meeting to attend to with the humans." Hizaki told us. I frowned as I clung to the front of Hizaki's dress. He stared at me with softened eyes as he stroked my hair. "I'll be back for you. I promise you. I will bring Kamijo as well and we will enjoy a feast. Okay?" He smiled gently and all I could do was nod, believing in his words.

I stretched up slightly, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. "Be careful and I love you, Hizaki." I told him as I walked over to my bed, sitting beside Teru's standing form. "Of course and I love you too, Kioshi. Please be good for Teru and the others if you see them." Hizaki told me as he left.

I sighed as I swung my legs back and forth. "Something the matter, princess?" Teru asked me as he sat down beside me before pulling me into his lap. "No. I just wish that Kamijo and Hizaki weren't as busy. I mean, you, Jasmine and Yuki are never needed. Why?" I asked as I looked up into his deep blue eyes. "We aren't as politically adept as they are."

Teru frowned until I suddenly poked his bare stomach saying, "Maybe it's because you look like a little boy." "Little boy, huh?" Teru asked before suddenly throwing me on my back, tickling me furiously.

I burst out in a fit of laughter as I tried my best to squirm away, nearly escaping only to be pulled back by the silver haired young man. "Ahh! S-Stop it, Teru! I-I'm ticklish!" I laughed out as he smirked, suddenly stopping to my relief. In the midst, I now lay beneath him as he hovered over my small form.

A soft smile appeared on my lips as I slipped my arms loosely around his neck. "You ass." I whispered as he smiled, his hand finding its way up the skirt of the dress. Teru's fingertips skimmed across my ivory skin as he engulfed my lips in a tender kiss. "Of all the people who I would have expected, I never expected you, Teru. I expected this from Kamijo." I heard Jasmine-You's voice.

We quickly broke apart from each other, sitting up in embarrassment, to see him standing by the door with a smirk. "Well, I'm not here to stop you. I was merely wondering where our precious flower was being held." Jasmine-You said as he came over to me, planting a soft kiss against my lips before looking towards Teru, "Why not show her the garden? She does love nature, you know."

I perked up happily at the word garden, becoming like an energetic puppy. "Can you show me, please?!" I begged them as I bounced up and down on my bed. "Alright, alright. Don't make a dent in the bed." Teru told me although he smiled. "Yay!" I jumped to my feet, still bouncing with joy. "I love this side of you the most, darling. It reminds me of when we first met." Jasmine-You told me with a gentle smile.

"Ah? Where's Yuki?" I asked. "He is tending to the garden at this time." Teru replied. "Is he the only one?" "No, we tend to let anyone do it but usually it is either me, Hizaki or Yuki." Jasmine-You told me before glaring at Teru.

Teru cowered away shouting, "It's not my fault! They always die when I try to take care of them!" "Liar! You just forget!" Jasmine-You shouted back at him, his sweet voice becoming firm and somewhat scary.

I stepped back a bit, immediately catching their attention. "I'm sorry for yelling, dear. Shall we go?" Jasmine-You asked as he offered me his hand, his fierce attitude diminishing in front of my eyes. "It's alright. You just looked like you were going to kill Teru and I would have been really sad if that happened." I told him with a gentle smile as I took his hand. "I would never do that unless you asked for me to do so."

Jasmine-You placed a gentle kiss on my lips before bringing me to a beautiful garden deep within the complex.

I saw various flowers and foliage from jonquils, azaleas, carnations, forget-me-nots to most importantly, beautiful roses of various color. The most intoxicating smell came from the roses, engulfing my senses. "It's so beautiful." I uttered as I walked over to the tulips, heading towards the roses gradually.

"Ah, Kioshi. You have finally finished your bath. You look so beautiful even in Hizaki's dress." Yuki said as he came with a small water pot. "You're taking care of the plants beautifully, Yuki. It's so amazing." I said as I looked around before walking over to the rose bushes, touching a blue rose.

"Thank you, my dear rose. I never thought I did such a good job." He admitted as he reached for my hand, gently holding it.

I blushed as I stared into Yuki's brown eyes as his blond locks fell in front. His manliness was a bit intimidating but I was curious as to how he acted. "I love you, Yuki." I told him rather bluntly. Yuki blushed slightly as he uttered a timid, "I love you too, Kioshi."

I giggled as I kissed his lips lightly, shouting, "Aw, you're so adorable!"
~~~~~~~~
I lay in my bed, feeling alone as the others were out, feeding on those who deserved to live eternal lives.

I heard the clicking of heels and knew it was one of the boys, knowing the distinct noise of their six-inch heels. "Hizaki?" I questioned, expecting him mostly but still anticipating the others.

The door opened to reveal Kamijo. "Kamijo... Don't you have a meeting right now?" I asked, knowing he did for certain, Hizaki having told me so. "I've been neglecting you so I decided to stay with you tonight." Kamijo told me in his suave voice as he came to my side, gently placing a hand over my own as he sat.

Even through the flawless exterior, I saw his sadness.

I pulled him into my arms, taking him by surprise as his head landed against my breasts. "Kamijo... It's all right." I whispered as I caressed his pale face, entangling my fingers within his silky locks. "Kioshi..." Kamijo whispered before pressing his lips suddenly against mine.

His tongue slowly slipped into my mouth, gliding over my fangs before battling my tongue for dominance. I bit down slightly on his tongue, gaining a soft groan from the man in my arms.

Slowly, we pulled away, regaining our breaths. "I love you." Kamijo whispered. "I love you too." I uttered as he kissed my lips ever so lightly.

Kamijo wrapped his arms around me, pulling me down to the bed and stroked my hair lovingly.

I slowly shut my eyes to the world, beginning to fall into the embrace of sweet slumber as I heard, "I will never make you lonely ever again, Kioshi..." I clutched at Kamijo's shirt, cuddling up to him as I fell asleep.