Status: Active. :)

Haunted Hotel

01

"When do we get our paycheck?" whined Katherine. She never really liked doing work, no one wanted to be her friend. But Janine, Lee, and Nick were nice enough to let her hang out with them.
"How many times are you gonna ask us that?" Nick sounded a bit annoyed. But Katherine ignored him and repeated her question.
"It's not like you're gonna be let out to spend money. Daddy has security all over the place," Janine wiped a bit of sweat off her face. They'd been washing dishes and making food for the guests all day. Janine's dad owned the hotel. He was an old man, yet he was very strict. Janine always disliked him, as did her friends.
"I can't take it anymore. Just look at the shit that he's making us wear," Katherine said.
"You barely ever wear anything. Might as well get used to clothes," Lee teased.
"Oh, shut up. At least my parents can afford clothes." Lee just ignored her and kept inside all the anger. It was true, his family was really poor. But Katherine wouldn't treat Lee like a human ever since she started to hang around with them.
"Slut..." Lee said under his breath.

Later that night, everyone was tired. They had a nice, cold shower and they were ready for bed. Everyone but Katherine. She started whining about how hungry she was.
"Janine, I want food."
"What am I supposed to do about it?" Janine yawned. It was bad enough they had to share a room together. She half owns this place, so she doesn't understand why her dad wouldn't let her have her own room.
"Get me food!" Katherine ordered.
"Get it yourself," were Janine's last few words before falling asleep.
"I don't want to — Jay? Are you sleeping?" Janine always hated when she called her that.

Katherine fell asleep shortly. Janine got up and headed for the bathroom. She turned the light on and started to squint. It was all too bright for her to see. Katherine went in the showers last, she probably didn't use a towel properly so there was water everywhere. Janine looked at herself in the mirror. Her messy black hair had a bit of pink in them, unlike Katherine's long blond hair. Janine walked toward the toilet, but then slipped on some water and fell out of the window. She was too tired to even realize she was falling, so she just saw random lights. She landed hard in a bush.

Was she dead?
Was she alive?
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy chapter.
Next one will be better. ^_^
SUB&COMMENT&SHIT. <3