Scream Queen

.After Math. Part 2

"Well I'll leave you two to your studying.
I winked at Anya before leaving my sister and brothher-in-law. Ah young love, so cute so innocent. I mber when I first saw Lucus.
I walked out the back door done eating my bar and ready to give Nova his break fest.
The grass was trimmed but some of the bushes are wildly out of place looking like an over hairy Virgina. Fernando should of had that taken care of.
I turned the corner passing my mother bending down and catering to her flowers
"Hey sweetie, where are you going this early?" I looked at my platinum gold watch.
"It's only 10:50"
She dusted her hands on her pants got up and streatced.
"Exactly you usually sleep till one"
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm just excited to ride Nova."
She bit her lip and played with her gardening gloves. Something she does when she's nervous.
"You know honey, I think, you should take the ridding lesson your father and I suggested."
I gasped as if offended and put my right hand over my chest.
"Mom! I'm shocked you don't trust me?"
"Yes"
Wow straight froward. I groaned.
"Well, I'm worried that you won't be able to tame Nova if something were to happen...."
I put my hand up stopping my mother in her usual worried tracks to;death, injuries, won't be able to perform blah blah blah.
"Mom if you were this worried you should not have gotten me a hoarse"
She rubbed her hands together with her eyebrows forward in concentration.
"Your right, we should take him -"
"Mom I was joking!"
She laughed I rolled my eye continuing my walk to the barn.
"Oh BTW" I stopped spinning around on my heel, "there's a boy in the house"
"Yes darling that's your father"
"Ma, I mean Anya has a boy in the house"
My mothers head shot up like a dog hearing the squeaky sound of a chew toy.
"Anya? your sure it's not Adrieanna she usually has the boys"
My sister Adrieanna is beautiful with lushes wavy hair blue eyes and a killer natural glow. She always has boys knocking on the door to see her cute face, it's a wonder she's not the 'star' of the family.
"Nope. Actually he' Anya's Biology tutor. Which I find strange because she's smart I wouldn't think she needed a tutor"
I scratched my head thinking of some one actually tutoring Anya not the other way around.
"Aw the old 'I'm bad at biology will you teach me?' trick"
"Huh?"
"I did the same thing with your father"
Mom leaned on her right foot crossing her arms over her chest smiling about the old days.
"Ah huh, well I'm leaving now"
My mom nodded the sprinted towards the house. Most likely going to spy on Anya and whats his name? Oh yeah Jessy.

I healed Nova by his leash and walked him to the open field.
We have our own private field with white wooden gates surrounding the perimeter. I took him to the middle of the wide area and gave Nova his apple he didn't take it at first, so I set it down on the floor. Then he took it. I hosted myself onto of his back.
Whoa this hoarse is alot taller then i anticipated. I tighten my strap on my helmet and gripped the leash. I moved or whipped the leash in the way I saw the men do in those old western movies. I moved the rope up and down controlling where i want Nova to go.
For the last, I don't know, two to three hours maybe I just rode Nova all around the property.
Feeling the air hit my skin and the sun beam on my face. It was the most relaxing exhilarating thing.
I pulled Nova to the side and stood next to him watching the still mountains. It was around one the sun high up in the sky. Nova seemed tired like me so I decided we should be heading back. When I grabbed my helmet from the ground I saw something move in the bushes. Nova stood still his ears on high alert.
I looked at the bush cautiously.
The bush moved again.
I climbed over the fence separating Nova and I he huffed and came closer to the Fence I looked up to reassure him he stood in place.
It moved a third time.
I looked back at my hoarse who was staring intently.
1...2...3!
I stuck my hands in the bush to separate the leaves.
"Hanna!
A flash blinded me and I stepped back rubbing my eyes.
What the??
My back hit the fence. Suddenly flashes were coming from every direction. It made Nova nervous he huffed and stomped like crazy.
"Hanna! how was your party?"
"Hanna smile for the camera!"
"Hanna is it true your cheating on your boyfriend with Caline Bieb?"
Oh damn paparazzi!
"Hanna get away you vultures!"
My dad reached for me and pulled my around to his side. Before I was fully on the other side of the fence, someone reached and pulled on my leg. I grew angry and kicked whoever it was. I felt something hard under my boot then hared something crack. A man screamed out in pain.
My dad and I got on Nova riding back to the main house. With my hands wrapped around my daddy's waist looked back to where the flashes were going frantic.
The paparazzi took endless pictures. But this one person, this one man I couldn't have missed it even if I tired. The man I must have kicked healed his bloody noise giving me the deadliest glare I've ever seen.
With an uneasy feeling settling deep in my stomach I turned back around and leaned my head on my dads shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want comments pretty plz!!!